1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

unable to grow aloe vera plant

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by succhi, Nov 27, 2015.

1. succhi

succhi Silver IL'ite

hi

i have made several attempts to plant the aloe Vera. but i failed all the times.i want to grow it in the ground as we have enough place in our yard.but every time i plant it, it doesn't live for more than 2 months.

somebody please guide me about what is the proper way to plant the aloe Vera.
    thank u.

2. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Dear Succi,
    I am known as Cuteface2005/AwesomeGamer2005 on the web world. I am currently on my mom's account.

I would like to ask you a couple of questions regarding your aloe vera plant.

1. What were/are the weather comditions in Mangalore?
    2. Are there other plants in your yard near where you were trying to plant the aloe vera? If yes I advise you to check if your soil is rich enough.
    3. Is your yard contaminated with pestisides?
    4. Have you made sure that your aloe vera is planted in a pot?
    5. Have you checked that your aloe vera has benn given compost with soil while being planted?

Your garden must meet all of these requirements to have a succesful plant.

Regards
    Cuteface2005/AwesomeGamerr2005

PS: You can check if your soil is rich enough by looking at the status of the plants around!

1 person likes this.
  3. succhi

succhi Silver IL'ite

hi CUteface2005
    yeah i have different flowering plants near the plot where i had planted aloe.and the soil is free from pesticides.
    but i had planted it directly on he ground.next time i shall plant it in a pot.please guide me what kind of compost must be added and in what quantity?