1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Summer plants in your baclcony

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by anupamag, Jul 30, 2014.

1. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am Anupama's DD,my name is Sthuthi. I am nine years,and I am intrested in gardening and so to my situation I am creating this thread.

this thread is going to be all about summer plants. I have made this thread because I wanted some help in gardening simple summer plants like poppies and daisies. Actully I am living in germany and there are my plants. I have come now for a month on vacation to India; and it is summer season in Frankfurt. But there are rain showers happening there. I have not yet retuned to Frankfurt. So I am afraid it might have died. We bhought those plantes in winter. They died then but I mannaged to get it back to life in summer. I probobaly guess that they would have died again without water, so please suggest something in this thread so that I can save my plant.

Thankyou:thankyou2:.

Anupama DD,
    Sthuthi Shandilya.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sthuti Shandilya

So sweet girl, your hobby is very good. Hugs to you.

To prevent plant from summer's hot, timely watering is important. Let some one take care of your little ones. A tip which may help you, Fill a plastic bag with water and then pierce and let a small drop of water comes out every two seconds. Place it over the plants, to prevent them from withering.

Let us know if any tips you come up with.

3. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

thank you, mrunalini01

It was generous of you to reply back and your tip is going well as of now. Let me know if you have any problems with your gardening, I will surely help you!!!!

best love,
    Sthuthi Shandilya