1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by sruthipht, May 23, 2012.

1. sruthipht

sruthipht Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new to this forum. I would like to start a vegetable garden in my flat. But dont know where can i buy the vegetable seeds from. I am staying in thiruvanmiyur. Please suggest the places to collect vegetable seeds..

2. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

Hi Shruthi!

There are some nurseries in ECR (East Coast Road) I think it is next to neelangarai towards kovalam, if you take ride in ECR you can find lot of nurseries on the way. You can definitely get the seeds there also you can get the natural fertilizers also. Please try there.

Update me once you got that.

Regards
    Vidhya bharath

3. kavisur

kavisur Silver IL'ite

Shruthi u can get it near stella maris college. Opposite to the college there is a govt. horticulture dept. u will get veg. seeds and flower seeds also. I got it from there last year.

4. luciferase

luciferase New IL'ite

you can get best seeds in t nagar road towards pondy bazzar, near ramakrishna boys school.. and see once you plan to sow the seeds see to that it can be grown well with fast growth and without disease. for that you buy growth promoters and pest controller in Manidharma Biotech private limited.. Hope it ll suit you...

5. See84

See84 Senior IL'ite

you can get it near velachery bus stop. Guess that will be closest for you. Every day morning there will be a guy selling seeds near the velachery bus stop(towards tambaram). He has vegetable seeds packet from Rs.5. Check out.