1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need your help....for a good friend.

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by ninzsamz, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ninzsamz

ninzsamz New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am 26yrs old(unmarried). I met a 31yrs old women(married) who works in a near by place to my office.
    At first shot i called her sister.She said plz dont call me sister.She told age difference is around 4yrs approx, see me as ur friend.Ok.
    However i told if i wanted to see u as ur friend i would trouble you a lot,(pull your legs,chit chat gossip,tease etc which i do with friends who are girls of my age.)She said ok,fine.
    I knew few women are much concerned about their age. Just to make her feel comfortable, just saw her like a gurl of my age.Simple.

We both travel together initially in my car.Days passed as good friends.We used to talk on many things and even i used to be quite open/frank with her like speaking to gurl of my age.
    I requested her many times stating i need to see your hubby also invited her many times to come and have cup of coffee in my home/work place also lunch/dinner along with ur hubby. I asked her hubby's mobile number as well couple of times. She did not give
    She always came up with reasons and avoided, which i did not like.
    She used to ping/poke me online while in office 10 times a day.I knew she wanted someone talk.
    I sensed she was little fond of me for few ways.
    Initially i used to say..i am not gonna speak with you for the day and gonna concentrate on my work.She used to ping me in the afternoon and ask, will you talk with me...anyways i cannot say no. Just a friendly/causal say i wont talk with you for the day..for fun nothing serious.

One day we had some misunderstand , and i said it again i am not gonna talk with you anymore...
    Even she did not turn up and even i did not find time to ping her back.
    A week later i called her.She did not pick the call.Send a message/mail she did not reply. She took thing serious. I felt bad. I said sorry.She did not respond.
    She comes to office by bus daily,sometimes i used to see her...bt i did not go n speak. i am feeling bad.

I used to call her with her name, inturn she never ever called me with my name till date.I felt bad for this.She is really a gud person, soft spoken lady.

I asked sorry couple of times no response. I need your help.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014

2. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

What do you need help with? Do you want to mend with her?

But friendship is a two way street. You have already apologized. You can't do anything more than hoping that she will accept your apology.

If she doesn't respond back, don't fret it, it wasn't meant to be.

I think you are feeling differently 'cos of the opposite sex portion. Treat it as you would handle a person with the same sex. This is friendship right?

2 people like this.
  3. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Unless your friend also wants to mend this friendship, it is better to let it go.

FromMars has covered pretty much the core !

1 person likes this.
  4. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    seems funny that inspite of being so old u guys still behave so immaturely . From what it appears i guess your friendship seems to be going to the next level of attraction.. And i guess things would have turned worst .
    So whatever happened happened for good . Relax and find and make new friends...

5. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

You said to her sorry, that is the end. If she does not want to speak with you then it's over. You can't beg friendship to any one who is not interested any more. So move on.

1 person likes this.