1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friendship is a silent gift of nature

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by iyerviji, Jul 2, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

When you are up in life
    Your friends get to know who you are….
    But When you are down in life…
    You get to know who your friends are…

In life we should have good friends. I always had good friends in every stage of life who helped a lot. Like me my son also has lot of friends and from different sources like school friends, college friends,CA friends, he worked as trainee in my office for the last year of CA that time he made many friends from my office who were all senior to him. His friends are all very friendly . Once he had gone for a picnic with his friends, there dont know what happened but he got hurt in his head and they admittedhim in the hospital but noone told what happened exactly so much they were together. Everyday they used to comeand take care of him and never gave us any trouble. This happened long back

Now they all are in different places but keep in touch with each other. They help each other whenever needed. Not only they help each other they help their families also. Since my son is abroad when I had some problem with my photon he toldhis friend here and he sent engineer to see whats the problem and solved the problem. Told me whenever you have any problem call me aunty.

Yesterday I met another friend of my son. He was askng whether my home theatre is working. I told him some problem not getting proper connection and also some problem in my Tablet. He came home and gave the connection to the TV for home theatre and showed me how to do it and also Tablet. It was so nice of him to take time and comehome and help me. If we have friendswe should have like that.He also told me any problem contact me or other friends, we are ther to help you. Hearing that I felt so happy that someone is there to care for us though my son is not here and staying abroad.

4 people like this.

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

" I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"- Maya Angelou.

These words of wisdom, your son has proved to be right. He must have been a great friend himself, must have made the people around him feel good that they still remember it all. They cherish his friendship and for that they respect you Viji mam.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Priya dear welcome to my thread . Thanks for the lovely quote. Yes dear he has also helped some friends.You are right dear because of his good friendship only they respect me too. I am blessed to have nice people around me

These words of wisdom, your son has proved to be right. He must have been a great friend himself, must have made the people around him feel good that they still remember it all. They cherish his friendship and for that they respect you Viji mam.[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.