How can I start a poll?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 11, 2011.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Question: Is it possible for me to start a new poll or does the administrator retain the rights to start polls?

Reply: Yes, you can start your own polls as part of your message in the various sections you like. In each section, as part of your message you can post a poll – you will be able to see an option – 'include a poll question', while you have typed your message and do a preview of it.

If you are looking at starting a poll in the ‘weekly quick poll’ section, right now the access is with the site administrator only to keep it more organized.

We would request you to send the details about the poll (a brief message about the reason for polling and the poll question) with the voting options. We would be very glad to post that as a weekly quick poll contributed by you from the admin’s id (IndusLady).

2. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Hi Il Team

We have posted a massage thread but was not able to start a poll. please advise how to start a poll along with a massage.

Thanks

Healthonmove

3. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Healthonmove,

You cannot start poll for already posted threads. In order to start a poll, please follow the steps mentioned in the first post while posting any new threads in IL.

Thank you.

4. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

im sorry i wanted to start a poll on how long you sleep every night? i have posted it in the weekly poll section but i read this thread later so please do the needful to start a poll related to it. im sorry for the inconvinience caused.