My thread is missing?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

There could be a few reasons that your not able to see the thread in the location where you originally posted:

1. Your thread might have been merged with an existing thread on similar topic. Go to My Stuff ->My Posts. Browse through it and you will find the listing of all your posts. You can locate the thread you are searching from that list.

2. Your thread might have been moved to another sub-forum, where it fits well. Go to My Stuff ->My Threads and you should see all your threads listed. You can locate the thread you are searching from that list.

3. Your thread might have violated the forum etiquette and might have been deleted.

4. You might not have fully submitted the thread. Sometimes, you will be able to preview a message. But before you submit, if something went wrong with either the internet connection, website accessibility, system timeout, etc. then there is a possibility of losing the message.

If your thread fell into none of the above categories and is still missing, please explain below by clicking on "Post Reply" button at the bottom left. We will be happy to look into it and respond.

Thank you.