My post is missing?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

There could be a few reasons that your post is not found in the place where you originally posted it:

1. Your post might have been moved to another thread where it fits well. Go to My Stuffs -> My Posts and you should see all your posts listed. Browse through it and you can locate this particular post that you are searching.

2. Your post might have violated the forum etiquette and might have been deleted.

3. You might not have fully submitted the post. Sometimes, you will be able to preview a message. But before you submit, if something went wrong with either the internet connection, website accessibility, system timeout, etc. then there is a possibility of losing the message.

4. If you are a relatively new member (with less than 50+ posts) and if you tried posting a message that had some external links its, pictures from external sites, etc. it would got moderated and is not visible.

If your post fell into none of the above categories and is still missing, please explain below by clicking on "Post Reply" button at the bottom left. We will be happy to look into it and respond.

Thank you.

2. raahiya

raahiya New IL'ite

my posts regarding tutions have been deleted as they were not according to the forum etiquette or looking like advertisements but i have seen many posts for tuttions in dubai even with their phone no.

3. TanuM

TanuM Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I had posted a post few days back about cheese in sweden and there was a whole article with details posted on my blog.But till today you haven't approved my post in Indusladies.Please let me know the reason behind that so that it can be changed or updated.

Tanu

4. IL_Admin

Hello Raahiya,

It's not possible for us to monitor every posts posted in IL. When we receive reports on your posts, the concerned moderator will moderate your post based on the reports received. If you find any posts violating the forum etiquette, kindly report it. It will be handled by the concerned moderator.

Hello Tanu,

Your thread on 'Cheese in Sweden' has been deleted due to the external blog link and we had intimated it to you via moderator comment. You can view it in your profile page. Please check here.

As per forum rules, external blog links are not allowed in IL.

Thank you.

5. aries21

aries21 New IL'ite

Hi,
    A week back i had posted a thread in mommy blog forum, but its not appearing in "My Stuff' My threads"..Why is that so? All other threads and posts i can see in "My stuff", and also today i posted a thread on
    'mother expecting money from daughter always" this also i am not able to see anywhere... I need some advise on that thread..Pls help me locate the missing thread.
    Thank you

6. IL_Admin

Hello Aries,

We see that you do not have blog access to post in IL blogspace. Can you please let us know what do you meant by mommy blog forum? Under my stuff, you can view only your threads, posts, profile, subscribed threads, subscribed blog entries etc.

Your thread on 'mother expecting money from daughter always' was auto-moderated by our system (it was a spam protection system, but it sometimes penalizes good contributions as well. Sorry about that). We have now approved it. Please leave space when you place a full stop to end a sentence. Otherwise your post will be auto-moderated thinking it to be a site link.

Thank you.

7. aries21

aries21 New IL'ite

Dear IL Admin,
    Thanks for your reply and the correction. I can see my post now. I think the other post is in "mommy blogs" and i didn't know about the blog access which i don't have. I think i have posted it in a wrong place.
    Thanks

8. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Hi IL admin.. i started a thread yesterday on cervical incompetency under - fertility & TTC but i dont see it until now. Hasnt my thread got approved yet? please clarify! thanks..

9. IL_Admin

Hello Vaali,

Your thread on 'Cervical Incompetency' was auto-moderated by our system (it was a spam protection system, but it sometimes penalizes good contributions as well. Sorry about that). We have now approved it.

Thank you.

10. chanchal_kiran

chanchal_kiran New IL'ite

Hi,

I have posted few new threads. When I search in MY STUFF i am not able to see them.

But the same threads I am able to see in Kolkata Forums path
    ForumIndusladies -> WorldIndiaWest -> Bengal & Orissa -> Kolkata.

Could you please advice why it is like that.

I also noticed that all these forums are in grey colour. Any specific reason for that.

Please advice!!
    Regards,
    chanchal_kiran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.