How to add background images to your profile page?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please follow the below steps to add a Background Image to your Profile page:

1. Upload the background image (that you wish to use) into your album. Make sure the album is Public.
    2. Go to your profile page and click 'Customize my profile' Button.

cust1.JPG

3. In the customize profile page - under the box "General" you can notice "Page Background" click on it and 'Select color information' window will show up.

cust2.1.JPG

4. In the 'Select color information' window, select 'Use image' option. Now click 'Choose image' option and it will pop up 'Asset picker' window. If you click the drop down menu, it will list all your albums. Select the album where you have uploaded the background image.

cust3.1.JPG

5. Select the picture by clicking the radio button available at the bottom of the picture and click 'Save'. Asset picker window will be closed and the URL of the picture will be copied automatically to 'Select color information' window. Set the 'Repeat' option and click 'Submit'.

cust4.JPG

6. Now you will be back to the 'Customize profile page'. Click 'Save' and 'Okay'.

cust5.JPG

Refresh the page and now you can see that your profile page has got the main background image.

You can explore for the various block headers with a different or the same background image.

Thank you.

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi Team,

When i view my profile,the profile is not clear to look and it shows the background with customixe the profile buttons.

How can that be resolved.

3. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Omsrisai,

You have customized your profile that's why it is not clear. Please reset all the settings and try again. Also update your browser version, if it's outdated.

Thank you.

4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Thanks and sure will check if my browser version is outdated.