Kurkure Plastic Baseless Rumors

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by andrea, Jun 2, 2009.

1. andrea

andrea New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Have you lately heard about the Kurkure plastic rumor, I did, so thought of writing my views on the same here.

The Kurkure plastic rumor claims that there is plastic in Kurkure and now here I am only talking whether there is plastic in the Kurkure snack or no and nothing else.

If Kurkure really contained plastic, would it be edible at the first instance? Think about it. When you burn Kurkure it is the presence of starch in Kurkure that gives the feeling of plastic melting. But in reality, there is no plastic melting but the corn starch present in Kurkure.

For example: If you burn poppadums, it burns the same way like Kurkure. Reason, the presence of corn starch and oil in it. Any item prepared at home that contains carbohydrate and oil burns the same way that does not mean, it contains plastic.

I leave it to you to decide whether you believe in the Kurkure plastic rumor or no. The choice is yours. But I will definitely enjoy my pack of Kurkure, as I did before.

2. jenfer

jenfer Guest

Kurkure in plastic should be a rumor. A snack like Kurkure cannot contain plastic. Kurkure is consumed by millions of people all over India.

3. kamalsaini80

kamalsaini80 Guest

I agree. All these Kurkure Plastic rumors are baseless.

Kurkure is made of edible ingredients that we use in our household kitchen. This is just an unnecessary scare about Kurkure containing plastic that is being spread around.

No Worries about Kurkure. You could attempt to burn it and you know what? It will burn and the reason being its got huge percentage of corn starch in it. So don’t worry and happy munching.

Thus. Kurkure is totally safe on health and can be consumed without having any side-effects.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Good information .
    Thank you Kamal and Andrea

5. pure

pure Guest

HI Andrea,

It is a very useful information that you have shared here. I enjoy eating Kurkure and would never believe in this Kurkure plastic rumor. I would rather suggest my friends, don't say no to Kurkure. Eat Kurkure and enjoy!

6. calvin

calvin Guest

Hey Andrea,

Thanks for sharing the information about the Kurkure plastic rumor buddy. You know what even I had received such mail. But I don't believe in such stupid mails which are not authenticated. I eat Kurkure very often and I know that Kurkure is not harmful. Kurkure is not harmful as it is made from edible ingredients that we use in our dailiy kitchen.

7. edward

edward Guest

Do not burn Kurkure as there is no plastic in Kurkure. The recent plastic Kurkure rumor is baseless. Even I don't believe in the rumor.

8. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Andrea
    Its very kind of you to go ahead and post this information:cheers.There has been lot of hoax mails being circulated just not only of Kurkure but about a lot of other products too,its better for us to confirm whether the news is right or not before publishing or circulating it.Especially if it defames some product/company/person...

9. Nithu

Nithu Gold IL'ite

Hi andrea,
    Thanks for sharing the information.
    Iam also the one who got these kind of rumours in my mobile/mails. At first I too had somewhat fear to eat these type of snack items but after receiving these awareness mails,I came to know what's the truth.
    So friends dont believe these hoax mails but always keep in mind "Too much of anything is good for nothing" Whatever it is.
    Eat healthy and Be happy

10. megabuddy

megabuddy Guest

Yep.. You are absolutely right! Daily, I get tons of that..

@ OP, Nice information mate.. :thumbsup