How can I edit my post?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

You can edit your post by clicking on the 'Edit' button on the bottom right corner of your post. But then the 'Edit' button will appear only upto 5 hours since the time you originally made the post.

If you have posted something wrong - like a typo in your message, you can 'Edit' your post for up to 5 hours.

If you have posted the same message twice by mistake (duplicated), you may inform about it to the moderator by clicking on the report post report.JPG button on the bottom left of the duplicated message. We will take care of it.

2. Raji_m100

Raji_m100 New IL'ite

I reported several times..that i want to edit or delete my entry..and so far no response.. Please respond.

3. aarr

aarr Gold IL'ite

Hiiiiiii

I had sent you a private message but still no response.I saw two of my craft works in one thread.I would like to know how I can separate both ???.pls reply.

aarr

4. IL_Admin

Dear Aarr,

We didn't receive any private message from you. Kindly let us know to whom you had sent the PM. Henceforth, you can private message me (IL_Admin) for anything related to the site.

Coming back to your query, you cannot separate it. Only the concerned forum moderator/admin could do it. Please report the thread and we will do the needful.

Thank you.

5. aarr

aarr Gold IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiiii Admin

thanks for the Immediate reply.I had sent PM to IL.I will send you my thread list very soon.thanks in advance.

6. aarr

aarr Gold IL'ite

Hi Admin!!
    I've searcherd my list of threads,in that Lamasa,stencil and embroidered cushions are missing,The other threads like Katha work ,the work which i've posted are only on the first page and other work is mixed up with the works of other Ilites work.similarly the other thread -Macrame the first 4 page s have my work and after that the other works are there.In my thread of Block print,the 12th page is my Motherr in laws work which I've posted in seperate thread and it has got mixed up with my thread,why is it so?? And please also guide me how to make an album of my wotk fromall these threads.I'll be very grateful to you.
    Thanking in advance.
    Aarr

7. IL_Admin

Dear Aarr,

Some of your threads has been merged with other threads on similar topic. Hence they are mixed up.

Please refer the below FAQ to add pictures to your album.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-rules-and-faqs/140031-how-upload-pictures-my-public.html

Thank you.

8. aarr

aarr Gold IL'ite

9. aarr

aarr Gold IL'ite

hi admin

I have made my album with your help thanks!!!!! How will the ILITES be able to see my album? pls reply

10. IL_Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.