Zero Tolerance Policy!

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by Induslady, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

Off late, some members have informed us that they are receiving private messages from male members soliciting for “friendship”.

Firstly, we want to make certain things clear for those “friendship” seeking members. IndusLadies is NOT a dating site. IndusLadies is also NOT a site for having salacious, racy conversations with women. The internet is strewn with sites for that purpose and IndusLadies is NOT one of them. IndusLadies is a decent site for Indian women to hang out and exchange ideas of mutual interest. Men are absolutely welcome to join, but should conduct themselves with a certain level of decency.

In response to the recent incidents, we are instituting the following “Zero Tolerance Policy”.

If a member forwards us a private message received from a male member soliciting “friendship” or with any doubtful intentions, we will revoke the male member’s ID. No questions or enquiries. We will also block the male member’s IP address from accessing our site.

Ladies, if you were approached by a male member with any doubtful intentions, please forward that message to “induslady”. Please do not just ignore the message. Your vigilance will make this site a better place for everyone. No member of this site should go through the hassle of putting up with such inappropriate advances by sub-standard members.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
    5 people like this.

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Good policy

Hello induslady,
    Thanks for acting faster on taking firm steps against such so called "friendship" seeking members. We, as ladies community, assure you of our support in eliminating such malicious members from this wonderful site. Keep the good work going and let us join hands in making the IL web site a true global community of the ladies.

3. Induslady

Banned Members soliciting Friendship via Private Messages

The following male members had sent private messages soliciting friendship...

They have been banned access to site!

murugan [​IMG]New Member

[​IMG] hi
    hai malar
    vanakam
    how are u?
    anyway i'm sri
    happy lover day
    can i be ur friend
    pls reply
    tq
    take care

Originally Posted by prince
    I am Rajah,34,single from Jb,Malaysia.

I wanna make friendship with u.
    Nice to meet u.How r u?

017-7691672 Rajah..

I am looking nice friends to share some ideas and make good friendships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  4. Induslady

veecram - banned from site

Username "veecram" has been banned from our site for sending such soliciting private messages.

-----------
    hi:) , hw r u,
    m veecram,m/30/pune.
    would u like to b my frnd.
    waiting 4 ur reply.
    veecramsarin@yahoo.co.in
    -----------

All members, if you are receiving such unsolicited private messages, please forward them to "induslady". We have to deal with this menace sternly, else this will degrade the civility of this forum. Please don't ignore such private messages. By ignoring it, you will be doing your fellow members a dis-service by degrading the quality of the membership of this forum.

By our constant vigil, we want to message out to such individuals that it is an absolute waste of their time trying to solicit "friendship" in IndusLadies. They are going to get nowhere.

Induslady

Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  5. Induslady

Banned this user

Hello,

The below user has been banned from the site. The username is quiet indecent and in order to maintain the civility of the forum this user has been banned.

Kindly bring such things to our attention to take the required action and make this forum a comfortable place with quality membership.

"Originally Posted by fucking_120
    hi"

6. Induslady

Userid "Lucky" deleted.

Userid "lucky" deleted for sending the following message. Members, please be vigilant and report any such members by forwarding the private message to "Induslady". Thanks.

This is the message that was sent:
    Hi xyz,

This is Umesh,44 years young executive ,alone in Chennai as my family is in North India i.e. Delhi.

Your profile is interesting.

xyz,I wud like to know more of u.

Hurry up Lakshmi and send me a sms or call me at : 9884176648.We can indeed be good friends.

Take care.

Umesh
    nivs03@yahoo.co.in

7. Induslady

Userid "Sarathy" deleted

Userid "Sarathy" has been deleted for sending the below message...

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Sarathy
    hello xxxx,
    i am sarathy, male, unmarried, business from tiruppur. how are you and kids? what about you?

Please bring such unwanted private messages to our notice so that we can take required action to maintain the civility in the site.

Thank you.

8. Induslady

Username 'RAVISHANKAR' has been deleted

This user 'RAVISHANKAR' ravi3875@yahoo.com was reported sending out soliciting messages via private message. This user has been deleted from our site.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear XXXX,

How are you doing hope fine,
    My name is RAVI, i am from chennai anna nagar age 40
    i come across your profile that speaks good of you and i find it very interesting and i will like to have a good relationship with you,
    you can send me an email in my private email address at I will tell you more about myself once i receieve an email from you. expecting your email soonest.
    Lot of Love .
    LIKE TO LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U
    RAVI
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly bring such unwanted messages to our notice, so that we can moderate and remove such users from our site to keep this community safe.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Re: Ask Questions To IndusLady !!!

today in the 'towards 100,000 member community' thread the screen name with 'loveforsex' had some reply which is very disturbing. Please take an action against that one. we don't want such members who destroy the reputation of the site.

10. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Ask Questions To IndusLady !!!

I deleted that message sriniketan. Thank you for pointing it out.