Finest Posts - May 2010 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

On this fresh new morn of first of June, it is our absolute pleasure to bring a fresh and new writer's narration of a very thought provoking post about parting ways with loved ones.

Let us all give a special applause to Sujathaumakanth who is our May's Finest Post Winner for Narration with her "Missing Someone"!

Congratulations Sujatha! :cheers
    You have analyzed the pain of parting from loved ones beautifully. Parting is always painful and there is always a hope that we will meet again sometime. But like you mention, it is very true that even if we meet, time and its effects have surely left its marks. The last paragraph of your post is really very profound and stays with the reader long after having read the blog.

Although, I am left in trepidation about naming you the winner for the above post?? :confused2: In my opinion, your little daughter has posed a stiff competition for that win with her very touching little poem not to mention your own post on 'Religion for Dummes'!! :)

I deem it a special privilege to name
    Teacher/Rama
    as May's Finest Post Winner for Contribution with her awesome thread "Mental Awareness at Shcools ". :thumbsup:thumbsup

Congratulations and regards dear teacher/ Rama! :bowdown

The wealth of information that Rama has given on the subject and her unending enthusiasm to discuss various aspects of it with parents, answering questions patiently and imparting enlightening information surely must be a boon to any parent and even teachers. I think this particular thread will remain as a reference point to many an anxious parent.

I think with such contributions and narrations in Indusladies, I can easily imagine IL reaching new heights in popularity and desirability.

Nice to be in your eminent company ladies, congrats once again!!

Here are the links to the winning posts:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...iction/94336-missing-someone.html#post1188570
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...-health-awareness-in-schools.html#post1091549

Click here for the gift picture.

L, SoaringSpirit and Kamla

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Custard and Arunarc,

Congratulations once again! :thumbsup:thumbsup

You both are winners in your own right for nominating the winning Finest Posts for the month of May. Hey, hope there are still colors left to choose from for another of those T-shirts?!

Thanks for your participation and we hope to see you here regularly!

L, Kamla

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

I cannot explain this feeling I go through when we finalize the winners of FP every month. There is flurry of excitement and the heart beat is almost palpable! Well, this is really something considering I have been involved with the Finest Posts forum for more than three years now. I may not be involved in the Booker or Pulitzer prize's judging panels. But believe you me, our own Finest Posts is of no less importance, atleast to me!! :) :)The posts we get to read here are more beautiful than any beauteous face of Miss World or Miss Universe. :thumbsup

Going by the May nominations alone, it is remarkable that topics about mental health and care of children, child abuse, mental repercussions that occur from upbringing are brought forth and educate us. It is surely a wealth of information for the innumerable parents of our forum. Just going through the nominated posts offers one a wide palette of interesting posts be it on passion, religion or age related questions. The nominated posts are rich in information, humor and sheer beauty of written compositions.

All the same, I must confess that I felt that there were more posts out there which need to be nominated and brought to the attention of our members. Just a dozen nominations seemed somewhat wanting.

So friends, I request you. When you read something and like it, please do not forget to come here and nominate that post so we can all get lucky and read and enjoy the same and learn from it. Thank you.

L, Kamla

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Winners,

I request all of you to contact the Admin with your addresses so they can send you all the gifts.

Please pm the same to the Admin and those who do not have the pm facility, please contact through this email:

support@indusladies.com

L, Kamla

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Congrats, Sujatha, Rama/teacher for your beautiful contribution and being winner :cheers
    Same to Custard and Aruna for nominating them .

Kamla dear, I loved your post here about finalising and declaring the winners.

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

ThankQ Saraswathi for that nice remark!

L, Kamla

7. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Thank you for the nomination. I started this post while waiting to move into our apartment. With nothing to do besides walking and exercizing (as all our things were still in storage), I realized I actually liked and missed my job:) This thread has kept me focused and I end up reading more articles as they come up (continuing education in its own way:)). I get something in return as well.

Thank you,
    Rama

PS, do I send my address to the moderators?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations to the winners Sujatha & Rama:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

9. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much :) I am so overwhelmed with the appreciation and encouragement I get from this lovely IL family that I have managed to collect within so short a time !!! Especially the kindness emanating from this community when it comes to accepting and showering a warm welcome on the new members....I am quite at a loss to describe this.

A big warm hug to all of you :)
    Sujatha

10. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Congrats SujathaKumar, Rama and Anurac !!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

:party:party:party