Finest Posts - May 2010 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujatha &Rama (teacher)
    My hearty congratulations to both of you for having been declared this month's winners in the Finest Post Contest. It is nice to see young writers like you adding sheen to the literary content of the community. I hope this will inspire other writers of IL to take the business of writing more seriously.

It is also nice to see that Kamla and SS waste no time in spotting the gems of IL. It would not be possible but for the fact that IL's discerning readers leave no threads unread and nominate the best of what they read. The two esteemed judges Kamla and SS immediately make a beeline to the nominated threads and select the best of them as winners. From the quality of the nominated threads, I can see how difficult their job of judging could be.

Those who get nominated but do not get declared as winners need not despair. If Kamla visits your threads and comments, that is more than winning the Contest.

Sri

2. Sheebavinod

Sheebavinod Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Rama and Sujatha:thumbsup

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear esteemed Cheeniya sir,

It is always a pleasure to see you visit this forum and you do so without fail at the beginning of Every month to congratulate the winners. Shows your commitment to writing and encouraging the budding talents of IL. I have a lot to learn from you.:bowdown

As to your below comment about me, I cringe! That is too much of importance given to my poor little self. There are many stalwarts in this forum who are eloquent and discerning and generous with their feedbacks to posts they read and I barely manage to read a select few.

All the same, I would be lying if I do not admit to being flattered and thank you for your kindness.

L, Kamla

4. KALAYARASSY

KALAYARASSY New IL'ite

Congratulations suja!

5. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sujathaumakanth,

Great to hear about the inborn talent in your daughter Madhu and her writing skills. Please do encourage and nurture her talent which am sure you would be taking up as writing skills run in your family.

Madhu's poem for her cousin was so touching and yes the clarity with which she wrote ending with the optimism of fun time together was all awesome.

Congratulations on your winning Post, guess Madhu contributed to this victory.

Special Gift for winning the contest - Wall Hanging of Peacock brocade Work on Silk

IMG_2956.JPG

Note : Send in your local India address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive this special gift.

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Teacher a.k.a Rama,

Your winning thread on mental health awareness is an eye opener to us parents here in India as there is no specialized programs / personnel to handle such children.

Thanks for bringing this article for discussion in the community and indeed an informative thread that deserves to be winning the Finest Post.

Congratulations Rama!

Special Gift for winning the Finest Post - Palm Leaf Painting of Parrot.

IMG_2955.JPG

Note : Send in your local India address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive this special gift.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sujatha and Rama on being the winners in May..keep it up! :thumbsup

sriniketan

8. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations Sujatha and Rema!

Wishing you more and more accolades in IL dears!

9. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much Sri Uncle, I still remember your encouraging words on the first day of entry into IL :) The acceptance and accolades that I get from this forum does a lot to one's psyche :) and I am grateful for it.

Dear Kamla Mam :) I totally agree with Sri Uncle with his praise for your comments - believe me I have proudly displayed what you wrote about my narration on facebook........not everyone has the grace to praise someone so selflessly and I know your words go beyond the duties and responsibilities of a moderator's :) Hence my utmost thanks to your gracious words that encourages all the writers out here.

Thank you,
    Sujatha

10. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Dear Laxmi Mam,

My daughter has a few words to say here:
    "thank you for this present. you are so kind."

She was very excited when she read your post and especially delighted to see the lovely picture. She also wanted to know if she keeps writing poems whether she will keep receiving these gifts :)) There is nothing like the lure of a carrot to nurture a talent I guess !!!

Once again I thank all the readers for their support and encouragement. My daughter extends her thanks as well.

Thank you so much I will indeed post an Indian mail address to you soon.

Regards
    Sujatha