Finest Posts - June 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

JUNE....

Something very definite about June. Yes, it says we have stepped right into the middle of the year. Almost without fail, we wonder how fast the year flies! :roll:

With June, we step into the official start of summer in many countries, the onset of monsoons in India and it is also known as the month of weddings having been named after Juno who is the goddess of marriage. And all the while, I thought it was only in India that June was special for marriages because of the auspicious 'muhurat' timings! :idea

Oh, and not to forget the Father's day which falls in June. Hope we get to read some wonderful posts on dads, young and old! :thumbsup

Anyways, with this, we open the Finest Post nomination thread for the month of June and hope that it is auspicious and will bring in many many nominations of finest posts from all the forums of our site so we can all share the pick and enjoy a good read. :coffee

Please grace this thread and bring in your nominations.
    Looking forward to your visits...

----------------------------------------------------------------

To familiarize yourselves with FP and its nominating process, please check this link below:
    Finest Posts of IL

Each member is allowed to nominate up to 4 posts only.
    This ensures that each of us have a hand in deciding the winning post as we will filter our choice more closely, thus making the winner more significant.

The nominations will be closed on the 26th of every month. Simultaneously, the nomination thread for the following month will be opened.

In case of nominating FBs, please remember to add a link to the FB and not to the original post.

The following gives step-wise instructions on adding links to your nominations –

- To a link to the original post that you are nominating :
    How do I add a "Link" in my message?

- To add a link to the FB that you are nominating :
    How do I create a link to an existing message posted in IL?

With love,
    SoaringSpirit and Kamla

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mods, I would like to nominate Sujathaumakant's "The Celestial Forecast for the finest post of June 2010.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

Nice to see you here after a long time.

I think the stars are up to it, playing their tricks I mean. With mention of words like 'muhurat' and 'auspicious' in the intro thread for the month of June comes http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...96107-the-celestial-forecast.html#post1216588 promptly as the first nomination of the month?!:)

Celestial after all!!

Sujatha's posts are always interesting and thanks for bringing it here.

L, Kamla

4. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi Moderator,

I would like to nominate Mithila Mam's "Keep Giving Feedback" for the finest posts of this month.

I wanted this to be in the Nomination for the month of may, as i felt that there would be a fair chance for a thread to have its credit for impressing readers though it came a few days before the closure of the month.

As the nominations for may is locked, I nominate it here.

Mithila mam has beautifully described the human and general pshychology of every one on earth. A Well portryed description of the feelings of people and how emotionally every one is connected to each other in this universe.

A simply beautiful post that has the more than required charm and essence and grandeour to grace the forum.:)

5. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

You deserve more than this Kamalji!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  10. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear sarajara,
    Thank you for nominating this post.Iam so happy that you liked the post and many thanks for those kind words.
    love
    mithila

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.