Finest Posts - December 2008 Winner!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites!

As everyone bids farewell to 2008 and welcomes 2009, I have the added pleasure of welcoming another articulate ILite to the elite group of FP of the Month Winners.

It is our pleasure to announce... Dhivya Rangarajan as the winner of December month for giving us
    "The effects and lateral impact.." ! :thumbsup:thumbsup

Just as all of us were struck with shock at the atrocities committed in Mumbai and were questioning why, she gave a semblance to her own questioning mind with this write-up. In dealing with her own sense of disbelief at the irrational acts of terrorists, she has tried to analyze how their minds may be working and questions the nation itself as to how it will react.

"
    Dhivya's psychoanalysis of the terrorists' intent in perpetrating such a crime was, to say the least, a superb effort. It is difficult to fault her on her line of thinking.....
    This thread of Dhivya is a standing testimony to the capabilities of the ILites
    !"...

...With those words of Cheeniya sir, Dhivya's win for this month was surely clinched!

Congratulations Dhivya!! :clap:clap
    We hope to read many more such gems from you.

Link to Dhivya's post:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...he-effects-and-lateral-impact.html#post487700

Click here for the special gift picture.

With Love,
    SoaringSpirit and Kamla

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

Hope you all are landing on this side of 2009 with cheer and optimism. All of us got a wake up call when we witnessed the appalling scenes in Mumbai. But then, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. We do see that our brothers and sisters in Mumbai are getting tougher and going. Let us pray in earnest that peace may prevail and hope to do what little we can to make this world a better place. I am more than sure that all of us ILites unite in this sentiment.

Regarding IL, it surely is going ahead with gusto! As can be witnessed from the list of nominations for December:
    We do not fret about disagreeing with each other or give vent to our personal irritants .
    We do get hot and bothered at times and simply kindness personified at other times.
    We do not hesitate to avoid each other from going overboard and thus maintain our equilibrium.

Goes to prove that all is fine and sane in our IL world at least and things are just as they should be.

Three nominations had Mumbai attack as their subject matter which is to be expected. Besides our regulars like Devika, Oviya, Malspie and Kamalji with two of his revivals, we have had many new entrants. Notably, the two Padmas, with two entries each!

All in all, the FP has surely come of age! We now have a very wide choice of writers to chose from and our ILites are surely very selective and sure about their choices.

We at FP can afford to smile! Please keep those smiles alive and do nominate your favorites for FP and be our patrons without fail! :) :thumbsup

L, Kamla

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Along with Dhivya's post which has become a winner, you too get to be our Winner for spotting the best!
    As far as I am concerned, you have always been a winner sir.:thumbsup
    The pleasure has been all mine to delcare you so with so many words!
    :):)

L, Kamla

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dhivya

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :clap:clap.. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!:clap:clap

Wonderful to know you are the winner of FP this December. You have such great talent my friend hoping to read more of your work this coming year. With Best Wishes:cheers

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dhivya
    Kindly accept my hearty congratulations on winning a coveted honour in IL with your thought provoking analysis of the Mumbai terrorism. It is indeed commendable that you hit the Bull's Eye within a short time of your joining the community.
    With the addition of quality writers like you, IL's pool of quality writers has indeed received a shot in the arm!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    I am thrilled to hear this announcement about Dhivya making it to the top!
    I am even more thrilled to hear your good words about me!
    I think you should conduct a course in IL on 'How to make sweet things sound sweeter!'
    Sri

7. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations dhivya...

[​IMG]

8. dhivya rangarajan

dhivya rangarajan Bronze IL'ite

:wow

What a new year gift!!!!
    Dear Kamla, Cheeniya sir, AC and Shvap, thank you all so much for the wishes! Thanx a ton!!
    Kamla, the moment I loged in, your PM's alert popped on. Wondering who and what it could be - I opened it aannnddddd...... :wow

Cheeniya sir, you nominated me. Well, for starters, that itself was too good for me. heheee..... my special thanks to you!

Ac, Shvap, thanks you for the wishes!

Wish you all a very appi new year.. Looks like a good one for me already..

love you all
    dhivya :kiss

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Dhivya,

Hearty Congratulations to you for winning the FP of the month!! :thumbsup
    A great start to a New year!!:cheers:cheers:cheers

Looking forward to many more of your lovely contributions.:)

Dear Sir,

Trust you to be able to spot a gem :bowdown:bowdown. And what a gem....

Dear Kamla,

Sir is absolutely right. You must conduct a course. Your announcement is simply superb!!:cheers:cheers

Love,
    Devika

10. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Dhivya..... :thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009