Finest Posts- August 2015 Winners

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    In the Cinema Plus supplement of The Hindu yesterday, they have christened Arvind Swamy as the ‘Reluctant Hero’. Of course you must have seen the handsome Arvind Swamy in the movies and I was surprised to hear that he had acted only in 20 movies. Hence the paper called him the Reluctant Hero. If he is the reluctant hero, you may as well call me ‘The Reluctant Judge’! It is not because you do not see me as a Judge here often but because I am really reluctant to do the judging of the nominations received. You may ask me why.

Our IL writers are getting to be more and more awesome. The choice of their subjects, the lucid manner in which they give expression to their thoughts and their interactions with their readers combine together to make their writings a delight to go through. A delight to go through and that is where my problem lies.
    I am back in the Animal Farm where all are equal and I am to select the two which are more equal than others!

Almost about one third of the nominated threads this month have come from the stable of Jayasala while the new writing sensation bmaquarius has contributed three awesome threads. Jayasala has almost attained the stature of reference point in IL. When a complex subject is discussed, the chorus goes ‘Let us hear what Jayasala has to say!’ And quiet flows the Don! Yes, I am referring to Srama. These days her head is permanently tilted towards the sky like a dish antenna! She is more interested in observing what is happening up above the world so high and bowls us over with her narration of it.

Then we have Iyerviji who is an expert in giving a title to what she writes, Kamalji who never lets go of an opportunity to talk of Gurus, Akanksha who whips up our curiosity with her linking of three seemingly impossible names, PriyaSrini holding fort at the IL Book Club, Keerthi wondering about what today’s kids are missing, AnjaliSajith walking in munching her breakfast made of jackfruit, Grihani wondering why only sons are made to share the financial needs of the parents, jskls appearing keen to enhance her identity, are these not enough to tax my brain?

The judging needle swirls and swirls and comes to halt at the names of the winners of the month and I accordingly declare Jayasala’s

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/275905-no-worry-she-is-there.html

as the Finest Contribution of the Month

And Srama’s

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...on/276116-theres-another-and-another-and.html

as the Finest Narration of the Month

Satchi has nominated both the Winners! Hearty congrats to you, Satchi!

Dear winners and nominators, please PM your usernames, pin codes and contact numbers to IL_Admin so they can send your gifts. Thanks again!

Ciao again next month!
    Your
    FP Team

9 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow, Awesome Announcement as always my dear Anna . True now a days we have awesome writers and it is difficult to select the winner. You and Kamla are experts in announcing the winners, not only that in narrating thesame also. Thats why you both are in Finest post forum as Leaders. Hats off to both of you

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Jayasala42 akka and @Srama dear. You both are great writers, Jayakka can write on any topic , not only write but also the feedbacks are awesome. We learn so much from your posts and feedbacks . YOu are a winner always

Sabita dear your love of nature can be seen in every post of yours and every post of yours is worthy of nomination. You are always a winner .

Satchi special congratulations to you as both the winners are nominated by you, worthy nomination. .

1 person likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Jayasala & Sabitha,

Hearty congratulations for winning the finest post and finest narration of the month of August 2015. You both are role model writers for many of us as to how to present the subjects in attractive packages and how to draw a lot of attention from ILites. Let your tribe increase in IL so that we can enjoy more and more snippets.

Dear Satchi,

You are not only an outstanding writer in your own rights but also an excellent chooser of the best out of the best snippets. I believe you are a lion hidden in cow's skin, humble but remarkably talented. One has to carefully pay attention to listen to your regular roars.

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

As usual, a very delightful announcement and my keypad and fingers are really tired of appreciating the great work you and Kamla madam do in selecting and announcing the best.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  5. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

congratulations jayasala42 I read your post and it is very much worthy of it.

1 person likes this.
  6. rohsiK

rohsiK Gold IL'ite

Congrats Srama and Jayasala42

1 person likes this.
  7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir,
    Thank you very much for selecting my snippet 'No Worry, She is there'as the finest post of the month.1st Sep, being our 52nd Wedding Day, I consider this as a valuable gift from my friends in IL team.My sincere thanks to Satchi for nominating the post.

Congrats to the nature lover Srama for her wonderful narration unparallelled.
    Hearty thanks to all my friends --Iyer Viji, Viswa,surekhap, rohsik and all others who have sent congratulatory message.But for the encouragement I would not have ventured to share my various experiences with the forum.
    Thanks again, my dear friends.

Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya sir,

I am quite surprised and happy to receive this honor and I am not lying about it. A little birdie texted me to let me know and all I could do was wait to get home to read it! Thank you. I don't know what else to say but I do have to talk about one thing and that is about my head being tilted towards the sky. I am always seeking blessings and guidance from above and as I look up I only feel fortunate to see all the glory and forget about what I was seeking till I look back down and then remember again as to why I was looking up in the first place. Like someone said why seek miracles when everything about the Universe is a miracle. Now if I have an opportunity to enjoy that for an hour undisturbed with a mind that is still I think I should make use of it!

Thank you again for this honor. It means the world to me and keeps me motivated to write more.

Thank you @satchitananda for nominating the thread, you have always been there supporting and cheering me. And @kaniths, thank you for supporting and cheering me on!

3 people like this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

Thank you as always for your very encouraging words. You have always assured me that every post of mine is a winner and it never fails to put a smile on my face.

1 person likes this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

Thank you for your words and appreciation.