Finest Posts - May 2013 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Satchi,

Your emotions while describing my emotions are truly amazing...!!!
    I cannot thank you enough for your vigorous efforts to draw more viewers for my snippet.
    My genuine appreciation toward your gesture is as pure as my love for my granddaughter.

Love,
    Bhavna

2 people like this.
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Satchi & racr
    Thank you for this wonderful nomination of Bhavna's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ble-granddaughter-intimidating-grand-mom.html
    But first things first! Satchi, during this summer vacation, I strongly advise you to work on improving your numerical proficiency. As of now I can clearly see that you cannot count beyond four and consequently think that even your seventh nomination of the month is well within the permitted quota! But I do accept your nomination for two reasons. First is that racr is with you in nominating it and she is yet to complete her quota this month. Secondly the so called Finest Post Leaders are both seasoned grandparents and they cannot put aside the delightful squealing of a new grandma from getting nominated!

Bhavna has summed up her squealing with the adorable statement that there is only one beautiful child in the world and every grandma has it but as a grandpa I can assertively say that there is only one beautiful grandma in the world and that is our very own Bhavna! But I wonder why she calls herself intimidating Grand Mom. If at all, I find her most 'outtimidating' from the way she is gushing out with her expressions of joy about her proud new acquisition and her high fives with the new arrival!

I quite foresee that if you google for Bhavna some three years down the line, the first five pages will all be about her high fives with her adorable granddaughter! What a grandma! When I recall my own association with Meenakshi Paatti, that is my maternal grandma, I can't help thinking about the delightful evolution of a modern grandmother from the grumpy and ever cursing old ladies of the last century!
    Sri

5 people like this.
  3. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear racr,

You are rushing here exactly like I used to run overwhelmingly when my granddaughter was around. I am delighted seeing your fondness for my affection toward my granddaughter.I feel great seeing this circle of adoration.

I was missed by you guys make me feel special. No wonder why we all feel at home here in this most exclusive Indusladies.

Thank you from bottom of my heart truly.

Love,
    Bhavna

2 people like this.
  4. Cheeniya

My dear Bhargavi
    I thank you for nominating the hugely popular http://www.indusladies.com/forums/body-care/212727-ask-me-skincare-hair-care.html of angelvoice which I have no doubt is helping every ILite become prettier everyday. Honestly I should have left the acknowledgement of this nomination to my co-leader who is an encyclopedia of beauty aids but I have a strong suspicion that she might be catching up with her beauty sleep with a couple of cucumber slices shielding her eyes and her torso covered with pastes and creams from every nook and corner of the world! So I thought I could do the job now!
    Sri

7 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya sir, this indeed is my 7th nomination. I am now totally overwhelmed at the very thought of the number of things that are on my 'yet to learn list' - the biggest problem being I can't even count them!!!!!:rotfl

Never mind. I shall continue bringing good pieces here if I 'may' even if they do not count towards my nominations. I shall be content to bring them to the notice of readers and someone may come along and nominate them. :-D

3 people like this.
  6. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

3 people like this.
  7. Cheeniya

DoesntMatter
    I'll not tell you 'doesntmatter' to what you nominate. Every nomination counts and I gratefully acknowledge them. But I must tell you something. These two threads have already been nominated by our hyperactive members and you have been a bit slow. I'll put you as seconder of the nominations.

I truly appreciate the interest you have taken in visiting this forum and nominating these threads of angelvoice and Anitap. A big thank you to you!
    Sri

2 people like this.
  8. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Cheeniya Sir ,

It always has been challenging for me to respond to your post.
    it certainly takes a while for me to get back to my sanity once I am floating in the air by your words.It makes me worried about my weakened bones as well if this old inflated ballon might get punctured any time soon.However I completely adore your uplifting admiration and prefer to put off my apprehension aside.I simply choose to have luxury of cherishing your incredible comments at the moment.

I ran out of any words anymore.I hope I have given enough justice to your comments.

Love,
    Bhavna

2 people like this.
  9. DoesntMatter

DoesntMatter Silver IL'ite

I thought it was a vote, so i thought my nominations count as votes :)

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.