Finest Posts - July 2012 Winners

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamla
    Making me join FP is not quite a factual statement. In fact, I have been eagerly waiting in the wings to get a call from you and Malathy. And when the call came, I jumped into the fray without much ado before you could change your mind. To share a secret with you, I love being part of the FP team that gives me an opportunity to read the choicest threads posted by our members. I review each and every nominated thread/post to convey the message that it is serious business for us and that we do not gloss over any nomination but read each and every one meticulously.

"The FP nest was built twig by twig with love and care on this big tree called IL! Lots of birds helped to make it stable and homely for many a budding writer! Some months saw the nest quite sparsely occupied and at others, it was overflowing. But it has always stood the test of time and has always been a popular haunt for all those who love to read or write." Now can I nominate this lovely passage for FP this month?

You are pleased as Punch and I am pleased as Planter's Punch!
    Sri

4 people like this.
  2. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations all winners :)

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl...Planter's Punch indeed Cheeniya sir! Let's drink to that!!:cheers

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  4. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations to Rakhi and Cutemonster!!! Such a wide range of topics and discussions, thank you Indus Ladies for giving everyone a forum to have meaningful and informative discussions...

2 people like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations to Cutemonster and Rakii for winning the finest narration and finest contribution respectively for July 2012. My heartfelt thanks to both Satchi and Bhargavi for nominating those gems. Cutemonster, thank you for your special mention about me in your thank you note. Cutemonster and Rakii keep up the great work. Satchi and Bhargavi, thanks to you for nominating those two posts.

Dear Cheeniya Sir, amazing summary of all the nominations. Like RGS mentioned, your summary itself is like a reward to all the writers whose posts were nominated in July. I thank Cheeniya Sir and Kamla for the wonderful job they do to read all nominated posts and select the best out of them. I know how much effort is involved and I am thankful to both of them.

Viswa

4 people like this.
  6. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Cutemonster and Rakhiiii :):):)

1 person likes this.
  7. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations cutemonster and Rakhii .

Congratulations Satchi and Bhargavi for spotting the winners.

Dear Sri Uncle,

Your summary of nominations is a wonderful treat. Thanks to you and Kamla for such task of selecting winners.

Regards
    Manjukps

3 people like this.
  8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Finest Posts - July 2012 Winners!

Dear Cutemonster,

Hearty congratulations on winning the Finest Narration for the month of July 2012.

Beautiful thought provoking article !! Suicidal thoughts are the outcome of truly serious philosophical problem. They judge themselves to live the life or not. They lack the self-confidence to over come their failures, their mistakes..

During my schooling's, I encountered a few suicidal cases. I remember a girl of 7th standard who set herself on fire for a silly issue with her father and a friend of mine, who ended his life for getting low marks in Mid-Term Examination. Isn't so great than IIT/CA exams to end one's life?

Those days, we had one hour weekly moral class sessions that helped us to move forward with the ups and downs of our life and I don't know whether it still exists today. It's a must for today's teenagers.

Here is a beautiful gift sponsored by Craftsia.com

Mini Photo Frame

CM.JPG

Note: Your coupon code to claim the gift will be PM-ed to you shortly.

9. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Finest Posts - July 2012 Winners!

Dear Rakhii,

Congratulations on winning the Finest Contribution for the month of July 2012.

A comprehensive list of all the points that comes handy for the parents who are in search for good day care ! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Here is a beautiful gift sponsored by Craftsia.com

Bangle Box

Rakhii.JPG

Note: Your coupon code to claim the gift will be PM-ed to you shortly.

10. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite