Finest Posts Nominations - February 2012

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3 people like this.
  2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]Dear Kamla,

Coming to you with a nomination from Creative Crafts Forum. Swathihaa's clay works. The best part of her participation which I have observed is :-

1. She is posting 'tutorial' threads on clay work
    2. The thread title is very clear mentioning ".... Tutorial" thus differentiating it from other threads showcasing her works & easy for ILites to search
    3. Her works are awesome & the illustrative pictures are so clear. (this needs lots of patience to take photos during the step by step procedure & upload them here)
    here is a sample thread for you which I would like to nominate http://www.indusladies.com/forums/creative-crafts/157901-rabbit-tutorial.html

Hope you will also get carried away by the perfect work & illustrative posts.

Hi Swaatiha,

Well done!:clap Best wishes.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2 people like this.
  3. Cheeniya

Dear mimur
    Thanks a lot for nominating Swatihaa's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/creative-crafts/157901-rabbit-tutorial.html
    This is creativity of an exquisite type. Seeing the various pictures depicting Swatihaa's deft fingers making the clay come alive is like getting an insight into how God creates His favourite subjects.
    Saying that I got carried away would be the greatest understatement of the New Year. I am just dumbfounded! (And by the way thanks for giving me an opportunity to use this word!)
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniyaji,

You give us all that feeling with every post of yours :) Your feeback on her work here is the matching appreciation for swatihaa's amazing clay creations. [​IMG]

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla/SS,
    This is one thread that has touched and motivated me a lot and its sad that not much readers are visiting this thread a beautiful one which motivates one to follow spiritual path so that complex life becomes simpler and enjoyable journey...though my choice of words to describe this threads summary is not so good for I am dumbstruck at the beauty of this thread by Anukarsha

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/e...th-through-spiritual-routine.html#post2031875

3 people like this.
  6. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  8. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi, VJB thanks for brining those lovely threads to our attention by bringing them here. I second you by extending my support to those lovely threads of Bhargavi and Anukarsha.

SSC
    , you have brought in a good thread from a different section to our notice. Savvyheal has done a great job by sharing that article. My support for your nomination :thumbsup

Viji mami, as you said, the thread brought the good old memories for me :)

3 people like this.
  9. Cheeniya

Dear vjb
    Thanks a lot for nominating Anukarsha's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/e...th-through-spiritual-routine.html#post2031875

Anu has been rightly named Anukarsha when we look at her ability to attract people to what she says! This thread is indeed awesome. I find that a lot of our members are benefited by her simple and practical spiritual routine of meditation and contemplation. In the beginning of her spiritual journey of a million miles, she has quoted a simple truth:"Two men looketh through the same bars; one sees the mud and the other stars." That is a great prologue of a momentous journey!
    Thank you again, vjb!
    Sri

4 people like this.
  10. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamla,

I would like to nominate Tanoshii's post http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...iction/55608-no-waranty-or-return-policy.html. Though the post is written 2 years back, it's relevance is not lost. It's more relevant in today's world and I am sure it will be more in future. In this fast moving world, everybody forgets about the time we need to spent together for family, as usual children are the most victims. They lose the affection, bonding from the parents. Mostly for an extra toy or an extra bedroom . In the rat race patents also forgets what they are missing, lovely enjoyable childhood of their kids. She has written the post in a very simple language , yet something we all have to ponder about

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.