Finest Posts - November 2011 Winners!!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

It is not like we do not enjoy our vast blue skies with their twinkling stars, distant glowing planets, sun, moon--the celestial bodies that enthrall us every day and night of our lives. Yet, there is a special excitement when an occasional comet appears on the horizon. We are awestruck and wonder about the magical cosmos....

A similar excitement has engulfed us in the FPforum! Megalife! She seems to be the star (comet?!) of the FP nomination list this month with members rushing in to nominate her posts! From the lot, here is the post that has been singled out for the coveted win...

"Love for a Son!"-- Winner of the Finest Post for Narration. Congratulations Megalife!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

This post simply stands out like the brightest star in the sky. It is all too brief, but says volumes to a discerning reader--
    "I have always had great fascination for English language and whenever I come across exquisite prose such as this, I just find myself drifting to another world altogether. But I am not surprised that there is so much of beauty in your language because your thoughts are no less beautiful."--Cheeniya sir's words sums up why this post is a winner.

I am sure we can look forward to many such compositions from Megalife in Indusladies.

Another name I come across all over our site these days is Upfsabari! Just following this IL'te and noting what she is up to makes me want to exclaim..Uff Sabari! With my very limited energy levels, she is a revelation to me. This young lady seems to be brimming with energy and enthusiasm. She also possesses the knack to infect her fellow beings with the same. Her day is so full that she has now decided to extend it by waking up early so she can pack in few twists and turns of the physical kind before she gets the day's menu ready and heads to the office! :drowning And she has exams to prepare for!! To top it all, she decides a Clean Home it should be and starts another thread to motivate and influence everyone about cleaning a home! All the ladies/men who have enjoyed participating in her threads and have also achieved some goals will surely agree that she is a deserving winner.

Winner of the Finest Contribution--Upfsabari for her two threads:
    Early Rise - Challenge and Clean Home

Congratulations Sabari and all the best for your MCA exams!:thumbsup :thumbsup I am sure you will come out with flying colors as you are a lady with convictions!

Herewith, I request the winners to send your contact info to the below email so your gifts can be sent to you:
    support@indusladies.com

Links to the winning posts:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/151126-love-for-a-son.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/148806-early-rise-challenge.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/beautiful-kitchen-and-spotless-home/149935-clean-home.html

5 people like this.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Srama and dear Kkrish,

Thanks to both of you, we have our FP winners and their interseting posts for everyone to enjoy.:) Being fine writers yourselves, you are able to spot a a good post easily, Kamala doing the honors to both the winning posts this month! Do collect your T-shirts by sending your contact info here: support@indusladies.com.

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Mega and Sabari

2 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Srama and Kamala for nominating the post

1 person likes this.
  5. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

congrates mega and sabara..u both rock!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Believe me friends...Month after month, when one has to decide on the winning posts for FP, it is almost like we are facing the toughest examination papers!! :eek:mg:

Would you like to be the one to decide who the winner should be?:) ---

Our all rounder and the favorite IL'ite Chitvish for her very absorbing 'I am the middle filling of a four-decker sandwich!!' or Kkrish for her highly recommended 'Brain Freeze'? Could it be the posts of our ever popular Kamalji or those gems from Satchidananda and Srama?? Should one choose the intensive efforts of Lakshmi13 to educate parents or the enthusiasm of Lathasathish to educate us on Karnataka?! While abc00 hops back again with another nomination of her winner thread, Ptamil decides to motivate us to physical activity with her winsome ways! Any wonder that a 'brain freeze' sets in?! :bonk

While Upfsabari must be pleased as punch, Megalife cannot complain about anyone else for she kept competing with herself!:-D Way to go I guess!

So you see, every nominated post is a big winner and one should not miss out on reading them. If I were you, I would hurry up and catch up with the highly recommended list. :coffee That surely will make You a Winner!!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

Thank you for being so bighearted,
    solicitous and so true.
    And thank you most of all
    for just being you.

Thanks Indus Ladies for nurturing the thoughts of a woman, and getting me going Mega in life!!!!!!!
    MEGA

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    2 people like this.
  8. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Megalife......:2thumbsup:.!!!
    Congrats Sabari....
    [​IMG]...:clap.!!!

2 people like this.
  9. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Congratulations megalife and Sabari !!!