Finest Blogs of IL – Nominations for June 2010

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Padmasrinivas, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Finest Blogs of IL – Nominations for June 2010

Dear Friends,

Ah! June, the month of roses and honeysuckle…
    the time when schools reopen in our part of the world…
    the time when June showers cool down the sultry heat of summer…

It’s time to start new FB Nominations here in IL…
    May was a rather lean period as far as Blogs and FB Nominations went, a bit disappointing for us in the FB Team…

We are optimistic that June will bring in more blogs and nominations. So here is an invitation to all you ILite friends out there, drop into the Blog Forum, get your fingers flying over the keyboard to pick out some stimulating FB entries and help us get our gray cells ticking…

Look up the entries in the blog section, choose blogs as well as comments to blogs that, in your opinion, are worthy of a prize and drop in here… with your nominations!

As always, the first person to nominate the FB Winner will win a Special Gift. So, we're waiting for you to rush in with your FB nominations...

This nomination thread will be open till the end of June 2010.
    Please go through the entire Blog list to choose from the blogs and comments posted in the past or in the current month.

You can nominate a maximum of 4 blogs/insightful comments to blogs.

Do come in, dear ILite friends… encourage Bloggers in the forum to give their best shot!

Read here to know more about the Finest Blog Contest and all about posting eligible nominations.

Warm regards,
    The BR Team

2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello,

My first nomination is to
    Peer pressure in all walks of life

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/crazywriter/3213-peer-pressure-all-walks-life-page2.html

3. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Madame Padma,

I would like to nominate Laks mystery thriller :crazy http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/laks09/the-mangalsutra-mystery-3217/ which marks her foray into blog world.

Perfectly scripted, ecstatically entertaining and fulminating finale, it is great read !

Kudos to Laks for producing such a wonderful blog as her maiden attempt.

We are aware of her uber style of writing engaging posts but this blog shows the humourous side of her.Oops..I have already let out the mystery and humour elements of the blog, there are other salient features which await a click away.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Custard,

Thanks for flagging off the nomination thread for June. Crazywriter has come back with a wonderful blog on peer pressures in all walks of our life.

Kudos Crazy writer...keep going !

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sabi,

That was a wonderful nomination. Laks has entered the blog world with a dynamite... Her first blog itself has found its way here that too nominated by Sabi.....

Laks...after lot of hesitation you came to the blog section, conquered our hearts with your very first blog itself.....great going Laks...Looking forward to read more.

6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow, Sabi. I'm floored! Coming from you, I take this nomination as a great honor! I'm in awe of your writing skills and usage of words, and here you are praising my maiden attempt! Thank you very very much! I appreciate the comments and the nomination.

Lalitha, absolutely thrilled and still a dazed after reading all the greats of IL on my blog with their stunning comments. I'm still spellbound!
    Yes, I was hesitant to post. I was not sure if I'd even match the caliber and skills of the great writers we have at IL. Every comment on my blog and Sabi's wonderful words here have definitely helped me get out of the bashful blogger syndrome!

7. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

dear custard,

wow!!I am thrilled :biggrin2:

thank you so much for nominating my blog.:thumbsup

8. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Suma,

You are most :welcome

9. Padmasrinivas

Dear Custard,

Lalitha, my ever dependable team-mate has come in to acknowledge your first nomination of Crazywriter's blog (I do confess to being tardy :hide: on that count, heartfelt apologies!)

Suma, congrats! A super blog, well merits the FB Nomination...

Peer pressure in all walks of life

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/crazywriter/3213-peer-pressure-all-walks-life-page2.html

Thanks for opening the FB nominations, dear Custard, we wait for you to add three more...and complete the full complement!

Love,
    Padma

10. Padmasrinivas

Hello Sabi!

As always, your nomination of Laks' blog shows your impeccable taste... your first nomination in the Blog section, am I right?

Lalitha has beaten me to the post (clearly I am guilty of an unexpected but short absence from IL,the call of duty) but I just had to come in to reply...

(Since when have I become Madame to you, Sabi dearie? Thought our bond transcends the age barrier, what?)

Thanks, merci and loads of love,
    Padma

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.