Finest Blogs of IL – March 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Padmasrinivas, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Finest Blogs of IL – March 2010 Nominations

Dear ILite Friends and Bloggers!

March 2010 has quietly stolen a march on us even as we think that we have just taken our first steps into 2010! As it has been aptly said ‘Time and tide wait for no woman (or man)!’

Come, put on the thinking caps, have the gray cells working fast and furious and start blogging… ‘leaving thought-provoking articles (our IL foot-prints, so to say) in the sands of time’…

We look forward to your coming to the Blogs Nomination Thread in droves to nominate the Finest Blogs of March 2010, dear friends…

Do keep us, the BR Team, on our toes and our fingers tapping away on the keyboard with acknowledgements as you check out the entries in the Blog section and pick out the best blogs that merit a nomination for FB.

There’s more, you can also nominate insightful comments to Blog Entries for the Finest Blog Contest. This is a wonderfully innovative suggestion by Induslady!

The first person to nominate the FB Winner will be given a Special Gift. So rush in your entries, dear friends...

This nomination thread will be open till March 31, 2010. Please go through the entire Blog list. You could choose from the blogs and comments posted in the past or in the current month.

Each one can nominate a maximum of 4 blogs. Your nominations encourage bloggers to be more creative and choose interesting topics… Eagerly waiting to have your choice of the best FB Nominations so we, the BR Team, can get to do our bit…

Read here to know more about the Finest Blog Contest and all about posting eligible nominations.

Warm regards,
    The BR Team

2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma, Lalitha and Mindi,

I came running here to nominate Janani's blog, A Letter to my Dad.
    A letter to my Dad!! - Daddy's Girl - IndusLadies

But then was happy to find that Custard has already nominated that blog. Let me have the pleasure of seconding her nomination.

I want all those men who stay away from their families on account of their work to read this blog. Earning money is no doubt important. But let them realise the price they are paying to earn that money.

Janani's artless writing straight from the heart is bound to tear our hearts.

love,
    sridhar

4. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Custard and Sridhar Sir!!

I am overwhelmed with joy that I do not have words to thank you enough! Your nomination itself is a honor to me and will try to keep you entertained with my blogs in the future!!

Luv, Janani

5. Padmasrinivas

Dear Custard and Sridhar,

Hey! this feels real good... both of you have come in with an FB nomination for a wonderful blog, a little one's yearning for her father is so well expressed, it pulls at the heart-strings... Janani has described the scenes so realistically... and the happy ending too!

Thank you for the prompt 'debut' to the nominations for March 2010... you have three more and we're hoping to see you back with the full quota before the end of the month!

Love,
    Padma

6. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

7. Padmasrinivas

Dear Custard,

A real pleasure to see you here with another nomination for FB!

Akila Mani's effortless narrative of a fledgling's plight, the human values of compassion and love that come to the fore...

A good choice, Custard... Thanks so much for bringing a fine blog to our notice...

Two more to go, the BR team is awaiting eagerly...

Love
    Padma

8. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Madam!

I would like to nominate Kavitha Nair's blog

My first "personal" experience with marital violence - IndusLadies

When I saw the topic, I thought it was something serious and it was a sweet surprise that it turned otherwise! I enjoyed a lot her sense of humor!! :rotflTo me, writing humorously is not a easy task and she excels in that. I am sure you all will like it too.

Regards,
    Janani

9. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma, Lalitha and Mindi,

I am coming here for the third time. I am nominating the same blogger for the second time. Yes, it's ePandian again. And the comment is in my blog.

I wrote an allegorical love story Deva and Naren to explain God's love and man's nature.

In came ePandian with her touching, eloquent and profound comment just a few minutes ago. Read it for yourself. I love the story of the shepherd breaking the leg of a stray sheep just to hold it close to his heart.

To clarify and enrich my tale she has brought in the classical parable of The Prodigal Son with all its spiritual implications.

I am nominating her comment to be considered as the Finest Blog of March 2010.
    Here's the link
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/b...aren-love-story-once-page12.html#comment32881
    love,
    sridhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.