Finest Blogs of IL - December 2009 Winner

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

[justify]
    Dear All,

As we close on the year and march into the New year with new hopes and dreams, we in IL are back with another sweet news of announcing the Finest Blog winner and runnerup. The past month we saw a quite good a number of nominations and each was vying with the other in competition to win the Jackpot.

As announced by Induslady recently about good comments too can be nominated, the winner of December’s Finest Blog goes to

Jpatma’s comment to Varalotti’s Blog: “Tell me what to do”

Congratulations Jaya. With your contribution to VR’s blogs, the said blogs become more meaningful and interesting. You are throwing more insight into the subject and make the reader to look forward to more of your comments.

Please send your address details to support@Indusladies.com to receive the gift that awaits you.

Dear Varalotti,

Congratulations on spotting the winner and bringing it here. Do continue nominating as this acts as a booster to the commentor too.

Note: The Finest Blog - comment for December 2009 by Jpatma will be showcased during the month of January 2010 as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page

Regards,
    BR Team

[/justify]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

There is always a double treat in IL. We just cannot stop celebrating. The runner up entry for December 2009 goes to

Neev’s Blog "A Chat with Myself"

Congratulations Neev!

Neev with her first blog itself has caught the attention of the readers and has won the race too. A beautiful portrayal of the feelings of a mom/wife.

Congratulations, Neev! We look forward to many more blogs from you…

This blog will be featured in our Main Blog page during the month of January 2010.

Warm regards
    BR Team

To know more about Finest Blogs Contest - Read here!

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lalitha,
    I am really overwhelmed by the result. Jpatma's (Jaya) comment was so profound that I was thinking about that for a few days. And then with just hours left for the deadline I ran into FB forum and nominated it.

I should thank God for giving me that sense at that time. For otherwise Jayas great words would have been missed by many people of this site.

I am very happy that Padma, Mindi and you chose that comment as the finest.

thanks once again.

Dear Jaya,
    I am really happy for you. Ultimately we get the boss we deserve, the spouse we deserve, the kids we deserve and so on. This dictum is even more true when it comes to one's Guru. Your Guru is no doubt a great man. But there has to be something deeply spiritual in you to have chosen that Guru.
    Great, Jaya, simply great.
    Now the limelight is deservedly on you. Your already glittering writings are going to shine even more.
    love,
    sridhar

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Congratulations to Jpatma and Neev!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

5. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Jpatma, without any blog entries on credit, you are the finest blog winner!!!!
    Neev, with her first entry, bagged a runner up!!! I have a company…
    Congratulations to Jpatma and Neev:cheers
    Ayyan

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

I am very happy for you. Congratulations. You deserve it. Wish you a very Happy New year and al the best always

Dear Neev

Congratulations and all the best for the New Year

love
    viji

7. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

Your interpretation of grace and functionary rituals brought out a new dimension to Varalotti's blog and wishing you that this New Year brings you lot more insight into life and discovery of spiritual path through your Guru.

Special gift for being the Finest Blog - Hand crafted Jute Bag

rsz_img_2428.jpg

Note: Please furnish your local India address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the gift.

8. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Sridhar,
    Thanks for the nomination and thanks to mods for the selection. Iam bit surprised as i didn't expect to win or nominated. Actually i could have gone on and on , but i just briefed my thoughts.

Generally i take time to read your blog, if iam in a hurry i will not read it and reply. Suddenly i noticed i had missed this blog so quickly read and replied, though i wanted to dwell in details.

I really appreciate all your write ups on the Divine and l learn a lot from you. When you make a book of these series i will be your first buyer.

To tell the truth, this win is also is the grace of the Divine which aptly goes for your blog.
    May God bless you for your work
    Jaya

9. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

K2s,
    Thanks, Sugam thane!
    you are such a wondefull person always encouraging everyone.
    Jaya

10. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Ayyan, i am seriously following your cosmic series which is speaking volumes.
    Thanks, Jaya