Finest Blogs of IL – January 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Padmasrinivas, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Finest Blogs of IL – January 2010 Nominations

Hello dear friends!

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year 2010!

As we usher in the New Year 2010 and the start of a new decade, memories of Y2K and the Millenium Bug flood in with the attendant crisis… seems like it all happened not too long ago!

A partial lunar eclipse in the early hours of the New Year followed by the auspicious Thiruvadirai festival heralds our invitation to ILites to come in large numbers into the Blogs Nomination Thread for Finest Blogs for January 2010.

Do keep us, the BR Team busy as you check out the entries in the Blog section and pick out blogs that merit a nomination for FB.
    What is more, you can also nominate insightful comments to Blog entries for the Finest blog Contest. This is a wonderfully innovative suggestion by Induslady

The first person to nominate the FB Winner will be given a Special Gift. So rush in your entries, dear friends...

This nomination thread will be open till January 31, 2010. Please go through the entire Blog list. You could choose from the blogs and comments posted in the past or in the current month.

Each one can nominate a maximum of 4 blogs. So come in with your pick of the best and encourage Bloggers to give their best!

Read here to know more about the Finest Blog Contest and all about posting eligible nominations.

Warm regards,
    The BR Team

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010

2. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Padma madam,
    This time I have a nomination, as per your new incentives I would like to nominate one of the comment received for my own blog “Proud to be a House wife”
    Link is given below,

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/ayyan/2786-proud-to-be-house-wife-page4.html#comment30408

It is from one Mrs: Jananirbk, a new member, but I liked the way she expressed her views as a reply poem in response to each and every line of my poem was wonderful. She had a different view and had courage to express beautifully….must be appreciated. And I am glad that I made her to write it…ayyan.

3. Padmasrinivas

Dear Ayyan,

I am very happy to note that you are first one to come into the January FB Nominations thread in the New Year!

You have nominated a most appropriate and well-written comment in poetic form by Janani

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/ayyan/2786-proud-to-be-house-wife-page4.html#comment30408

to your blog “Proud to be a House wife”

Thank you so much for kick-starting the nominations, Ayyan

Looking forward to the remaining 3 FB Nominations from you... at your own pace, plenty of time ...

LnBBHs,
    Padma
    BR team

4. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Padma , I would like to nominate Shiva Choubey's blog 'Starting project weight loss' , the series of blogs written by her on weight loss is such an inspiration for all of us here who are trying their best to be fit.

6. Padmasrinivas

Dear Custard,

I am sorry MOM is a very poignant blog by shirisha...

Many of the comments also touch one's heart...

I am unable to zero in on the comment nominated by you... could you send the name of the person (page 4) whose comment moved you so much? Thanks dear.

Sachet milk by Akila Mani describes the frolics of her labrador pup Jerry and has us laughing all the way to the end!

Akila again with the naughty antics of Karthi and Scooby Dooby Doo! This one is also a rib-tickling blog.

Last but not the least, your fourth nomination, Love at first sight' also by Akila... WOW!

Thanks for coming in with the full quota of nominations in one go, dear Custard!

Padma
    BR Team

7. Padmasrinivas

Dear Ami,

Thanks for stepping in to nominate 'Starting project weight loss', a most useful and practical series of blogs by Shivachoubey....

It does inspire and motivate us towards our goal...

Thanks once again, dear

Padma
    BR Team

8. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

9. Padmasrinivas

Hello Custard,

Thanks for the clarification...

I guess I was misled because the link led directly to the comments on page 4!

Padma

10. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.