Finest blogs - weekly picks of July 2010

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Padmasrinivas, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

"Finest Blogs - Weekly Picks of July 2010"

Dear ILite friends,

The FB contest for July 2010 saw a new beginning…
    We are thrilled to see the response and had a great time choosing the ‘Picks of the Week’, with 4 Finest Blog Winners, no less!

The BR team is delighted to share with you the 4 Winners featured on July 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th…

We, the BR Team, say HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS to the 4 WINNERS… so here goes…

Sureshmiyer’s blog “Do not make your Child a Cheat” opened the innings as the first blog pick for 5th July… a very good read, indeed!
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/sureshmiyer/do-not-make-your-child-3269/

He advocates a system of value-based education, not one where children are judged by marks, to encourage students who do have a good knowledge of the subjects but are unable to score high marks…

Jaishvats, winner of the second blog pick for 12th July… She touched our hearts with her blog “The lost child”, the agony of living with a drunkard husband, the pain of losing the child in her womb and the ecstasy of finding a new life to bring up…When Maa takes away with one hand, She bestows Her Grace with another..

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/jaishvats/the-lost-child-3324/

Buvanaa is the third weekly pick winner for 19th July for
    her “Sacrifice – Very touching story”

She narrates her father’s emotions as he is about to board the flight, his first journey by air… and goes on to voice a thought that runs through all our minds…
    to show one’s appreciation for all that parents do for their children before it’s too late… or be left with regrets for what could have been…

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/bhuvanaa2005/sacrifice-very-touching-story-3349/

Jaishvats again, continuing her innings on to the fourth weekly pick for 26th July with her blog “The Kids in Their sixties”

There is a child in each one of us, if only we would let them out to enjoy the small pleasures of life… Jaish brings this out in a heart-warming blog of the ‘hexagenarian’ kids who took part in a popular reality music competition and enjoyed all the fun…

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/jaishvats/the-kids-in-their-sixties-3374/

Suresh, Jaish and Bhuvanaa, please send your address to support@indusladies.com

to receive your prize, the IL caps that you can display proudly…

We are looking forward to reading many more entries from all you bloggers out there and pick out some awesome ones for August 2010…

Stay tuned to check out the weekly pics of Finest Blogs featured in Blog Main page for August!

Best regards,
    BR Team

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations to all the winners!

It was indeed a pleasure reading all these wonderful blogs and quite thought provoking too. Kindly keep us enthralled in the coming months too.

3. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Dear Padma

Thanks for the support and appreciation.I reside in Singapore currently. Would you be able to send it to Singapore? or do you want my local India address?

Thanks
    Jaishvats

4. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

hi Jaish

MANY MANY CONGRATS for winning
    I just love your blogs

Cheers
    Suresh Iyer

5. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

Hi Indusladies Team

I am extremely pleased to see that my blog "Do not make your Child a Cheat" has found a place in First Weekly Pick of July 2010

It was written for the cause of young children who are suffering due to the myriad education system of ours

cheers
    Suresh

6. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Suresh. Glad to know that you like my blogs.

Congrats to you and Buvanaa too. Keep up the good work

Regards
    jaish

7. Padmasrinivas

Dear Jaish,

Congrats once again for the double-whammy!

Please get in touch with support@indusladies.com, they will be sending you the IL gift and advise you accordingly

We look forward to more meaningful write-ups from your desk, Jaish...

Love,
    Padma

8. Padmasrinivas

Dear Suresh,

It is always a pleasure to read such well-written pieces on current topics vis-a-vis the Indian scenario...

Congrats! once again...

As time moves on relentlessly and we are 4 days into August, the BR Team waits expectantly to choose yet another weekly pick from among the many wonderful bloggers here in IL ...

Cheers!
    Padma

9. emiliedavis

emiliedavis New IL'ite

I appreciate for the information that you presented on and that I think you have a wonderful information.If have more then serve here .

10. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

wonderfil pics..worth the choice..:)
    congratulations winners..:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.