My experience on Varalakshmi Pooja day

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by saibaba171819, Aug 10, 2014.

1. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Om sairam friends

I being a Malayali dont do the Varalaxmi pooja because we dont have that Pooja in our Community. But on the Pooja day I pray to Mahalaxmi amma, light a diya, offer flowers, milk and recite mantras and shlokas of Ma Mahalaxmi. I have 2 experience which I want to share with you.

My Neighbour is a Tamil family and they do the varalaxmi pooja in a very nice way. The lady in the House is a good friend of mine and she invites me for the Pooja every year. This happened 2 years ago. My neighbour was doing all the preparation of the Pooja in her home and I could hear the vessels sound, her Amma instructing her to do various things, her daughter putting the Kolam outside, It was very noisy everywhere. I took a afternoon nap and I saw a dream. I saw my door bell rang and I woke up and opened the door. I saw a woman exactly looking like me in a cotton brown sari a brown round bindi on her forehead standing at my doorstep As soon as I opened the door she quickly came in and ran into the Kitchen She opened my fridge and ate the Pulinji from a bottle. Then she wiped her mouth and started leaving. whileleaving she said do you how to make Idli? Before I could reply she said take 2 glass of rice and one cup of urad dal soak in water and make Idlis. She smiled at me and left. I woke up and realised it was dream. The Noise from my Neighbours house was still coming of the preparation of the Pooja. I attended the Pooja in the evening and felt blessed.

My second expreience is on this Varalaxmi pooja on friday Aug 8. I had my period so could not do the Pooja, I was very sad, I slept in the afternoon and again I saw the dream I saw many Ladies sitting in a group all wearing jasmine flowers in their hair. all were very beautiful One of the woman came near me so I wished her HappyVaralaxmi Pooja She smiled at me and said Happy Varalakshmi Pooja to you too. She was very very beautufil wearing a green Salwar Kamweez, wearing Jasmine flowers was very pretty. I fetl very happy to see this dream.

I wanted to share this deram with all my devotees. It might be because I kept thinking of this Pooja and went to sleep. But still I felt very happy May Amma Mahalakshmi keep blessing all of us with good health, education, good job, peace and prosperity.

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rekha,
    Thanks for sharing your divine interpretations.

May Goddess Lakshmi invoke her blessings on all of us who pray to her sincerely.

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

You are indeed blessed...Varalakshmi in some form is always with you. May your home and family be blessed with prosperity always.