You are already
a member and logged in!
Hi everyone :)
I have always loved visiting neighbours keeping golu, but in our families we don't keep golu (parents, in-laws, relatives). I would love to start keeping golu but have been somehow hesitant over the years. My mom and MIL have not been particularly encouraging whenever I have brought up the topic. This time I want to really find out in detail about keeping golu.
My Questions are:
1. Are there any pre-requesits for keeping golu?
2. What should I know & do before planning for keeping golu?
3. Is it a must to have steps for golu?
4. Should there always be a theme? or can it be just a collection of gods statues & dolls?
5. Is it possible for working women to keep golu?
6. Is it a must that someone should sing.... everywhere I go usually they ask someone to sing and mostly someone does, but what if I can't? I know it sounds silly... but these things make me nervous and hesitant even to take the first step.
7. Anything else that I should know?
Dear friends, please help me out. Thanks :)