IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Praying2God,

How r u? Is everything fine at ur end.

Hi Raji,

How r u? Finally I relocated to chicago. I had lots of packing and other things. So I was very busy and I was not able to concentrate on anything. now I arranged my things a little bit in my apt.

Now I need to get an appt with a Gynec.

Hi DNM,

How r u?

Pls advice me on this: since I had an ectopic pregnancy do I need to go for some fertility massage? bcoz I read in the internet that if there is some tissues remaining it will come out. Is it true?

Pls help me. If so then I will go for some fertility massage also.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Rana,
    Stress or tension is not going to bring anything to you! Just relax as much as you can. Be happy for what you got(for a loving dh & so on....). Happiness & peace of mind do the wonder! Don't cry, never give up until you succeed! Baby dust to you!

HI Vkonda,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Stop worrying about the past. You can't correct the past. Take proper treatments & correct decisions. Don't regret the past, you can't achieve anything!
    You can give it a try with that frozen embryos right! That may serve better!

Thanks. Hope soon i will get pregnant! :)
    Our prayers will be there with you! Death is not a solution, its a more complicated problem!

HI Hopes in baby 2010,
    When you had ectopic, they cleared the things properly right? If not, have a scan & know if there are any remains!
    Take care of your health.
    Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Hi hopesinbaby,Nice to hear the updates.I have not heard about massages though.Good Luck in finding a gynaec as per your preference.

4. LuckiestLadkhi

LuckiestLadkhi Senior IL'ite

Dear VKonda,

I'm a silent follower of this thread... after reading your story I felt like i had to write down something. 1st of All I agree with Vasumathy. You should understand and believe that the act you done before is not your fault and things has done and gone. You cant do anything to relive it. So accept the fact and accept life and be happy with what you have. See how encouraging your Dh is. Be thankfull of of to GOD. Remember GOD has sent us to this earth on a mission and he'll know when to take us back.

Dying does solve anything it brings more pain to your loved one. Have positive attitude and you'll see positive things happening in your life soon. Pray with open heart and forgive and ask forgiveness in your heart to GOD and all you might have hurt. That's enough. See everyday as a new day and a blessed day from GOD and try to live to the fullest. Dear I know it's easy to advice hard to follow. I'm telling you all this coz of my own personal experince. Believe GOD will always Love us no matter who or what we do. Open your heart and i promise you that you'll see many miracle in your life.

Have a great day.

5. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    I had posted this in another thread but ... it seems that thread is for ppl just starting the ivf cycle ... exp ladies here pls do answer my query ...
    I hv been married for 4 yrs now, TTC since day 1 of my marriage tried naturally for a yr then started consulting a doc.. or docs since mid 2009 and with full vigor from feb 2010, was told I had anovulatory PCOS and underwent a lap in oct 2010 ... tubes are clear and ovaries were normal ... so PCOS was ruled out ...I ovulated on my own and produce multiple follicles on 1 tab of letroz for 5 days ....DH's has motility issues he was on medication for it so went in for close to 6 natural iui and 6 medicated iui's in total ... moved to blr ... new doc asked me to go thru a hystoscopy to check for abnormalities and TB PCR virus .... normal uterus and TB PCR was negative ... went in for 1 cycle of icsi ... n it failed ... I am at my wit's end [​IMG].... I want to know from exp ladies has anyone gone thru an ivf or icsi and later succeeded or is it end of the road for me :drowning.... i am 31 .. is it too late ....pls advise me as to wht I can do further ....[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vini
    I think i have replied u in ivf queries and suggestion thread also.please check that.

7. SHACHA

SHACHA New IL'ite

hi luckiestladki
    i am inpressed by ur words really its touched my heart....
    ya sometimes i feel that its gods wish to bless us or know better to leave on him
    but sometimes when i see pregnant ladies and small childres ...i feel guilty stressed ...y me???
    but ur words are soothing to me
    love ur writing

8. pusky

pusky New IL'ite

Hi All of u....

I am Srilakshmi. I am staying in Singapore.My sister(stays in Hyderabad) wants to go for IVF....
    she feels sooooo tense.
    Regards
    Srilakshmi.M

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
  9. NandaH

NandaH New IL'ite

Pls suggest good dr in Bangalore for IVF treatment?i had 3 unsuccessful IUI cycles in NY...ttc since 2 years...

10. Sonti

Sonti New IL'ite

Hi All

We have been trying for some time and will like to meet Dr Faram Irani. Very confused about the reviews we had read online, can someone please advise how good is the doctor. Also, read about Dr Kaushal Kadam, Dr Nirmala Agarwal at Morpheus and Dr Desai as well. We are based out of Mumbai. Apologies may appear very confused, but that's our state as of now