Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. naturelike

naturelike New IL'ite

hi i am suma who is residing in bangalore, we have been married for 3 yrs and trying to conceive, my husband has very low count, motility and morphology problem and i have pcod. but he is interested in homeopathy or ayurvedic treatments only, pls can anyone suggest good homeopathy doctors for fertility who have got success after getting treated there, heard about dr. chaitanya, but many told they are only money minded and manipulate lab results, so pls if anyone has succeeded thru dr. chaitanya, pls let me know or any other good ayurvedic or homeopathic doctors, pls suggest, thanks a lot. i got lot of ayurvedic and homeopathic infertility center list on internet, but no tested factor, so pls if anyone has known any successful cases, pls inform, it will be of great help to me, in a lot of stress and pressure becoz we got married late. thanks a lot.

2. eliza11

eliza11 New IL'ite

Infertility and Ayurveda

Hi

I have been trying to concieve for past 3 yrs. I was doing allopathy treatment. Now i am planning to switch to ayurvedic treatment. So anyone please tell me about good ayurvedic Dr.s in Chennai.

3. Joni

Joni Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Our experience is Ayurveda is very helpful for infertility.

Our case- I had PCOD and my husband has very poor semen quality (6mil/ml and no motility).

Ayurveda medicines helped my husband's Semen Quality to improve to 21mil/ml and 10% motility in 7-8 months.

We heard of "Ponan Poosari Parambaria Vandhiatha Chikithasalayam" and consulted there. They have 4 months course of medicines for both husband and wife and it costs around Rs.4000 in total. The only problem is, you need to follow some very very difficult diet plan for the first 14 days. They said within this 4 months one would definitely conceive.

It happened for us in the very next cycle itself!!. :cheers

Considering the stage we were in, I think this medicines had its major effect on us.

To know the address of this place just copy the below and put it in Google
    "Ponan Poosari Parambaria Vandhiatha Chikithasalayam"
    You will get an wikimapia site which would give you the hospital's address and phone numbers.

I am not sure whether I can post the address directly, just in case I am allowed,

Ponan Poosari Parambaria Vandhiatha Chikithasalayam
    Padoor .P.O Alathur Tlk, Palakkad-678548
    Phone: 04922237255, Mob.No.:9447277070

Baby dust to all of you

Anso and SIndhoori24 like this.
  4. vkonda

vkonda New IL'ite

Hi Joni,

I am 30yrs old now and got married in May 2004. I was conceived in march 2005 , but we aborted for some reasons. But those reasons looks silly after these many yrs TTC. I am in TTC past 5 yrs. I tried all options IUI and IVF+ICSI, but nothing clicked. I am using some ayurvedic medicine which I got it from one of the doctors in Bangalore when I came to India in Jan 2011. Doctors says I don't have any problem except elevated testosterone levels.My husband's sperm count is good but low morphology(does not say we can not get it naturally). I am tired of all these medicine. This ayurvedic treatment she said within 3 months I will get pregnant, but no I am still continuing medicine.

I am in USA working, my question is , Is the diet plan based on the treatment or same to all people. I would like to know will they give medicines based on my reports. I will send them thru post or email. My parents will collect the medicine and can send it to me.
    Is it really works, because I tried so many medicines, but nothing gave +ve result. My friends , my relatives who tried those medicines got pregnant within 3 months.I am ready to do anything to hold my own child in my hands.

5. Joni

Joni Senior IL'ite

Dear Vkonda,

Do not worry, God will be with you.

As far as the treatment goes it is almost the same for everybody. So, probably you call them and discuss in the above number.

6. vkonda

vkonda New IL'ite

Hi Joni,

Can you give me the diet plan details. I would like to follow that. I will call the clinic, but I am very busy these days, atleast I can follow the diet right. That's why I am asking you.

Please post the details.

Thank you.

7. Joni

Joni Senior IL'ite

Hi Vkonda,

The diet plan in isolation is of no use. The diet plan I mentioned is 'Pathiyam' as we call in tamil that has to be followed while taking ayurvedic medicines from pador. Just for an idea for first week

One should eat only rice soup (kanji) for all 3 diets. No table salt, but only rock salt. Only bitter guard and couple of other vegetables allowed.
    For the second week one can eat cooked rice but only pepper rasam and 2-3 allowed vegetables.

During the first week one would have loose motion as body will go through a cleansing. Also the internal body heat will be brought down during consumption of this medicines hence one should even take bath in the noon when the temperature is maximum.

Again all the above I wrote is just for your information, following this without medicines is of no use.

8. prettiestlady

prettiestlady New IL'ite

Dear Joni... Thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations...!!!
    Could you please let me know do they send this ayurvedic treatment package through courier also as we are in Delhi and it wont be possible for us to visit all the way to Tamil Nadu to get this medicine. Please let me know... if you have any idea.

Thanks & Regards,
    Preeti.

9. wanttobeamom

wanttobeamom New IL'ite

Hi Panno,

I finally found somebody who has an experience with Dr. Naram. I too am seeing Dr. Naram here in USA.

I am sure his medicines are safe during pregnancy as well, especially he gives those medicines like Amrutadi to take at bed time to detoxify your body. I can see from your post that you did not see Dr. Naram after sometime. Do you know of anyone who took Dr. Naram's medicines throughout the pregnancy? I have the problems like severe constipation, hyperacidity, vomiting because of my pitta prakriti. His medicines are great and I am feeling great.

Now I am planning pregnancy and I am specifically concerned about "Amrutadi" at bed time which contains senna leaves and other ingredients which are not usually considered safe during pregnancy. I did ask one of his assistants and he replied that i can take very less amount of this herb, but he didn't seem quite confident in saying this- that's what I felt. I don't doubt him/Dr. Naram, but since I already miscarried once, I am more concerned this time. I will follow up with them once again and see what happens. Though he did tell me to stop taking two other herbs once pregnancy is confirmed.

Did your another doctor prescribed you any of this kind of medicines to remove toxins from your body, which you took during pregnancy? Even Triphala I have read that not considered safe during pregnancy.

Sorry to bother you. But I will really appreciate any of your help.

Thanks a lot.

10. brinda03

brinda03 Junior IL'ite

Anyone knows any good ayurveda doctors in bangalore for male infertility? Please reply. We need the information as soon as we can. Thanks