Which is best infertility clinic in HYD?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Amruthasri, Oct 5, 2008.

1. anishka

anishka New IL'ite

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

dont worry...u can safely go to Anuradha clinic, somajiguda... i do not have any idea about Roya's clinic in banjara hills...

3. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Re: Refer an IVF clinic in Hyderabad

yes anu's fertlity centre in somajiguda is neat and organized.. though u may have to wait for long inspite of their orderly approach...

atleast i found them the most decent and honest of all the hospitals i have visited...

they also do IVF... but i refer to a post about the Malpani clinic also in hyderabad as Amruthasri was looking for a clinic in mumbai also....

4. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    is there a kiran fertility centre in hyderabad as well as Chennai ?

does anyone have idea about Kiran Infertility centre in hyderabad ? also if you know about MHRT - Dr Roya Rozati, Banjara hills, pls give your experience...

5. supriyat

supriyat New IL'ite

Suggest IVF centers in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Hi All,

I found this website when I was searching for information on PCOS and IVF in India. I found the information which you guys are sharing very helpful. Thanks to all the members who are doing this.

Presently we are planning go for IVF as I have PCOS and he has low sperm count. We visited an RE here in US but because of the cost of IVF we thought we would go for that in India. Last time when I went to India I visited Anus test baby center in Hyderabad and I had very bad experience with those guys. They gave me an appointment for 12:30 pm in the afternoon and they asked me to be there 15 mins early and I went there early. But I got to see the doctor that too not the main doctor junior doc at 3:45 pm. I had to wait there for nearly 3 1/2 hrs I was so depressed doing that and I started thinking do I have to do this for every appointment if I chose to go with Anus test tube baby center for my IVF. So I just visited the doc and came back with the decision not to go with them. And also I found a lot of crowd waiting for their appt. May be I went there with lots of expectation that the hospitals will be like those in US, now I am totally confused whether to get it done in India or USA.

Are all the IVF centers in India crowded. Could any one please suggest a good IVF center in Hyderabad, AP?

Thanks
    supriyat

6. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

I have no idea abt how crowded other infertiity clinics in hyd other than Anus in somajiguda. hats the bad part abt going there. There is no appt time. they just give u the time and they call u when they think ur turn is. U have to wait patiently. Get used to this if u want to get IVF done in INDIA. Forget abt neatness and cleanliness. They never use gloves or handle anything with utmost care when compared to US. Thats how it is. If u come from USA u can't tolerate all this but for the cost of difference u have to accept.

7. supriyat

supriyat New IL'ite

Thanks Soncha! for the reply. Yes! you are right I have to get used to this!
    But I was wondering if any of you have idea about Dr. Roya Rozati of MHRT. I am thinking to try that clinic this time first and then if I dont have any choice I might go to ANUs.
    -supriya

8. vsumathi

vsumathi New IL'ite

best gynacologist in kukatpally area

Hi

I have PCOS and irregular periods. I am trying to conceive from past 2 years. can anyone please suggest me good gynocologist near kukatpally.
    I live in lingampally.

thanks
    sumathi

9. sree21

sree21 New IL'ite

Re: best gynacologist in kukatpally area

hi actually i had taken treatment with dr.p.madhavi for 1 year recently i changed my dr due to some reasons but she is ok u can try for once
    dr.p.madhavi
    mamata nursing home
    1-496,road no 4,beside venkateswara swamy temple,
    kphb colony,
    phone number----040 23052543

10. vsumathi

vsumathi New IL'ite

Hi sree

you wrote you were taking tratment for past 1 year is it for irregular periods or something else?

But I don't get it..why did you change if she is a good doctor?