comments on Dr.sooriyakala

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by august2006, Oct 12, 2009.

1. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

Please provide your experience about Dr.sooriyakala in sooriya hospital. I'm planning to do IUI there. Is any body gone there for infertility issue? and got pregnant.

Please also tell me if anybody done IUI there and got positive result.

waiting for reply..

2. manis

manis Bronze IL'ite

I am also taking treatment in soorya hospital for the past 6 months frm Dr.Gopinath.

IUI not started. Anyone taking treatment in Soorya hospital?

August2006, are you still taking treatment there?

3. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am going to Dr Sivakami Gopinath in Sooriya hospital from Feb 2008. My main problem was PCOS and periods were very irregular rite from my age 13 .I used to get may be 3 months once. Till August 2008 took novelon. Periods were regular from Feb to Aug 2008. And from Aug 2008 till July 2009 took letoval. Did the follicular study every month and was in TTC. But unfortunately got my periods. In August 2009 she asked me to take HCG injection. Took for 5 days and wonders happened. The same month I conceived. Now I am in 8th month and my due date is on May 8th 2010. So my TTC started from Aug 2008 and exactly after a year wonders happened. If it did not click in Aug 2009 then I would have started IUI the next month. But by God’s grace things worked out. I am not sure of the success of IUI with her. Not sure if my post has helped you.
    Thanks,
    Nithya

4. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

hi manis,
    i had taken treatment from dr.sooriyakala nearly one and half years. But she did not tell us to take blood test to ensure the hormone levels. i went for six cycles of clomid and six cycles of letoval. one IUI's with clomid and one with letoval. but no success. after that i came across indusladies and come to know that atleast bloodtest shold be done before IUI to know every things good. When we asked her about taking blood test, she got angry. then we quit. now i am going to another hospital.
    i dont about dr.gopinath as i did not went to him.