Gynec in Trichy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by arthisaran, Jul 21, 2009.

1. arthisaran

arthisaran New IL'ite

Dear all,

I am Arthi i was completed 2 year of my married life, First 1 year i did't get conceive aferthat we consult Gyn, Doctor gave (clomid) Ovalation Tablet inthat Cycle i was conceived but my 6th Week i missed the baby , next three months i take rest then 2 moths normally we tried but not sucessed then again we consult Doctor the same ovalation tablet docor recomended
    again same story happend, Now i am too confused what is next Now we are going vaction (Trichy, Tamilnadu) give advice plz & Gynecology Name also

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi aarti,
    dont get confused and think on your own...best thing is to get both of you and your husband checked at a good fertility centre in your place. as i am in hyderabad, i do not know anyone in trichy...so may be some chennai ILites can help you...

3. arthisaran

arthisaran New IL'ite

2 Times misscarriage plz advice

Dear all,

I am Arthi i was completed 2 year of my married life, First 1 year i did't get conceive aferthat we consult Gyn, Doctor gave (clomid) Ovalation Tablet inthat Cycle i was conceived but my 6th Week i missed the baby , next three months i take rest then 2 moths normally we tried but not sucessed then again we consult Doctor the same ovalation tablet docor recomended again same story happend, Now i am too confused what is next Now we are going vaction (Trichy, Tamilnadu) give advice plz & Gynecology Name also

4. arthisaran

arthisaran New IL'ite

Dear Hemadurga,
    Thankyou

5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Hi Aarthi

You seem to have duplicate posts for the same thing ( if I am right ).

Firstly I think u need to relax. You are not giving yourself enough time for anything and expecting things to happen like clockwork. If u both feel there is a problem then u need to check both of you at a good place. In Chennai I think there are a couple of good Gyn doctors clinic Dr Kamala Selvaraj and Dr Thangam Varma. But I am sure others are there too and again not sure how easy it is to get appointments to see them. Do a proper checkup before u start worrying about anything. There may not be any problem at all.

Dont worry about the two miscarraiges. I know it is difficult and I understand u very well having gone through three myself. Nature's own way of destroying things that are not fit enuff to survive in this world...that is how I have been told to see it and makes sense as well.

You are going on a holiday now, so enjoy that first. Then think about seriously seeing a good doctor, if needed. Things will fall into place when the time is right.

6. akshaya123

akshaya123 New IL'ite

Hi ,

There is some coinicdence between u and me... and I belong to the same place Trichy. Nice to see u in indus ladies... but nw I am currently abroad..
    Dr.Chitra - Lalitha Nursing Home - 11th Cross, Thillai Nagar
    Dr.Indra Rangarajan - Lakshmi Nursing Home - 10th Cross, Thillai Nagar
    Dr.Ramani Devi
    Shakuntala Nursing Home - 1st Cross, Thillai Nagar
    I have heard Indra Rangarajan is very gud... though I havenot had any experience... But if u want further details I can enquire with some my friends and do let uknow...
    One thing I shall say.... sometimes Miscarriages are blessing in disguise... Pray to God garbharakshambikai near Tanjore , or if u can before u start ur treatment just visit the temple along with ur husband and everything gud will happen.. All the very best... any details u can just get in touch with me in this thread as i cant post my email here... take care...

7. akshaya123

akshaya123 New IL'ite

Hi arthi,

There is some sort of coincidences between u and me and i belong to ur place trichy though i am currently abroad. I have heard a couple of doctors in trichy Dr chitra Lalitha Nursing home 11 cross , Thillainagar
    Dr. Indra Rangarajan Lakshmi nursing home 10 cross Thillai nagar
    Dr Ramani Devi Shakunthala Nursing home 1 cross Thillai nagar. I have heard Indra rangarajan is gud thought i donot have experiences.
    Miscarriages are most of the times blessing in disguise and there is nothing to worry about it. If possible do visit garbharakshambigai temple near Tanjore and pray god before u again start ur treatment.. Good luck... and all gud will happen by the grace of god...

8. Stephane

Stephane Senior IL'ite

Re: 2 Times misscarriage plz advice

Hi,
    am Sorry about your miscarriages.
    My Advice is Consult a Good Gynec. (I don't know anybody in Trichy) and continue the tablets. Gynec will suggest you for a scan to monitor your ovulation. This will help you to concieve. Don't loose you confidence.Eat healthy foods and folic acid tablets.
    I wish for your pregnancy. After you pregnant , strictly you should be on bed rest till 3rd month completed.
    All the best :thumbsup

9. rama140

rama140 New IL'ite

Best Fertility centre in & around Trichy .

Plz suggest us a good fertility center in & around trichy .

10. rama140

rama140 New IL'ite

Good fertility center ( IVF )

My husband is working in trichy , so plz suggest me a good fertility center ( IVF ) in and around Trichy . I came to know that there are good fertility centers in Coimbatore , but is it safe to travel such a long distances while under going treatment .

How often i have to consult the Dr ?