Cinnamon and honey for infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by platinumsweet, Jun 16, 2009.

1. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

2. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

hi
    which dr r u consulting n where i was in shajah,al wahda street,this yr shifted to dubai
    i m in consult with al zahra dr.she is very good i still go is aboutere
    what treatment u r taking ]

i m very tensed my period date is coming finger crossed this time

3. platinumsweet

hi ahmareen
    i am going to al taif medical center dubai.. for tyroid i am taking medicine and it under control only. then now i am on clomid and parlodel. may be this cycle they will do iui.
    will be going there on 24th. so only will get to know whats this cycle plan.
    for me its very difficult to go to dubai every alternate days we need to go tahts he problem.
    i would like to know how is the dr. in al zahra.. and what she did with you and how is the expences there? i ahve been to conceive clinic. dr. srivastava. he seems to be pretty expenive.
    you can check in ahalya hospital abu dhabi. there my friend was going . she got preg with her first iui it self. if u need more info. i can give you.
    regards
    ani

4. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

hi,ani
    ya i know its difficult to go to dubai i can understand
    i went to dr guma for my thyroid i go to dr.shama nawaz,she is very good dr.her fee is 360 aed,since i have an insurance i have to pay only 50 aed n all the tests are free
    but now as my husband changed his job the insurance also changes n now i have to pay
    20%of everything except for the test ,test r still free.

for my 1st cycle
    i have taken clomid 50 from cd2-cd5,on cd 12th day i went for folicle check ,it was mature alhamdolillah
    i took hcg injection on day cd 13
    from cd14-27 took duphaston
    but noting happend

for 2nd cycle
    taken 100mg of clomid,again same process but nothing happend

for 3rd cycle
    150mg of clomid n same
    i went for ovolution check, my egg didnt ruptured by hcg injection
    and nothing happend

i went to india so i took a break

when i came here we r busy in shifting to abu dhabi ,but i took clomid 50mg on my own n went for pelvic scan on cd 12 n went to sharjah on cd 13 this time my egg ruptured without injection

now again i went to india for 2 months,now i came back
    but this time i took letrozole 2.5mg inplace of clomid
    i took injection n duphaston lts c what happend my period day is 24 i m so tensed that in my dreams i c my af arived
    i cant even sleep properly.

i m thinking to go to nmc hospital ,
    which dr in ahliya ur friend is consulting
    my thyroid n prolactin level r normal.

what medicine n all r u taking
    i have also heard lot about conceive centre but i know its expensive
    and i m also not going to corniche hospital auh,since they dont accept my insurance
    many problems in life
    hope for the best

rest in next
    baby dust on u

5. platinumsweet

I started the journey long back.
    So i dont remember what all i did.
    And i took a break in between and consulting a gynec here in sharjah. She did 3 months follicular study and tyroid check up and all she gave only folic acid tablets.
    All this time everything was normal. Then she asked me to go get preg and come back.
    Then now i again started with al taif. Going to the dr after a big gap.
    So when i called her she asked me to take clomid 100mg d2-d5 and parlodel 2.5mg 1/2 for 14 days.
    In al taif i did all treatment just iui to go.
    Last time they were plaing to do iui and then everything was normal so they asked me to try naturally. Nothing worked. So i guess this time they will do iui.
    Clomid i am taking for the second time. Previously i had duphastone and INJECTION S.
    my insurance wont cover infertility. so need to pay everything from pocket. during this yrs spend a lot. how is this dr in al zahra... tell me in detail pls. they are very close to my house.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  6. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

i like my dr at sharjah
    i went to aiims in india also,they sujested me same what my dr shama nawaz has told
    n u know how aiims is, so i believe she is good
    go to her i m sure u will also like her
    she is pakistani dr.studied in uk
    search in google dr shama nawaz u will found a little detail about her

my insurance also do not cover infertility all the med n iui n other i have to pay for that.
    but i dont have to pay all fee of dr n other med except clomid,duphaston,folic acid,hcg injection nor other

when i went for the first time to her
    she took my blood work n all by writing irregular period not conceving so i dont have to pay for the test also n every month folicle check she do herself
    so i think u also dont hav to pay much more
    u can try her also

al zahra hospital no
    06-5619999,06-5613311

take prior appointment so u dont have to whave to t
    if u want to go walk in the so around 11 am so the rush will be little
    other wise u will have to wait long.at night u can also go

can u tell me how conceive clinic of dr pankaj is
    tell me all the detail one of friend nand trying since 6yr have pcos nothing happens with clomid in her case no folicle n have if there then resulted with ectopic preg 3 times

let me know

7. platinumsweet

ok.. fine .. now let me continue here. if nothing works then will think of al zahra.
    yah dr. pankaj i visited him only once. he is a very strict dr. he asked me to reduce weight of 7 kg. then most of his patients are europeans and all
    so the charges also high. and to get his appoinment its very difficult. i got the first appoinment after 1 month and second one is again after 2 months. so we will be loosing our time in between. first time he took from me consultaion fees dhs.400/- i read some where some one did some test and it was dhs.3750/-.i dont know the medical term. it is doing to check the inside of utres.
    can you tell me which one is ur insurance co.
    mine is daman. they are covered in al zahra. but dont know all this treatments are covered or not.

8. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

ya i wish u get preg as soon as possible n u dont need to go al zahra
    dr pankaj is really expensive.i think the test may be hcg(tube test)or endometrium analysis(pcr)these r ;little costly

i have alico earlier but now i have oman
    i think u have pay just as i have to pay.

9. platinumsweet

yah .. WISH YOU THE SAME..
    even i had oman insurance before. then that test was hetroscopy(something like that). i dont remember exactly. whatever lets see. may be if nothing works i will go to al zahra./
    thanks a lot for the info.
    regards
    ani

10. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

hi!
    Thanks for sharing such a useful information.

regards
    ksv.