Any good naturopath in New jersey for infertlity

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ttcnj, May 20, 2009.

1. ttcnj

ttcnj New IL'ite

Hi,

I live in Piscataway, NJ. Could anyone advice me a good naturopath for infertility treatment..I would like to know if anyone has experience in going to a naturopath..Also would like to know what is their billing procedure..not sure if any of the insurance covers naturopath doctors.

Thanks

2. venusbaby

venusbaby Guest

I dont know abt the naturopath, but i got pregnant with the help of medical treatments in RMA (Reproductive Medicines Associates) in Somerset. If anytime u want to go towards treatments, i would advice this is the best one since i got pregnant on my first try with their treatment.
    Good luck

3. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

check this out

NCCAOM

my insurance covers 500 per year in accupuncture - not a whole deal but helps anyway!

4. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Hello Venusbaby..can you please give me more information about RMA..like cost etc..
    Thanks

5. venusbaby

venusbaby Guest

Venpra:I see that u added me as ur friend,and i accepted:)
    Here is the link i am giving u, which explains their treatments in a detailed format Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
    Our insurance did not cover IUI and injections, but covered blood work and ultrasounds. Fortunately, i got a good amount of injections free whic my nurse provided as a free samples. But usually Injections cost u around
    $800 +IUI's (back to back) cost appx $500. Check out with ur insurance if they can cover IUI's and injections with bloodwork and u/s.
    U can call up the RMA business office and can have an estimate. I thank RMA:bowdown for their dedication and i got pregnant on the very first try itself.

Take care
    and good luck

6. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Thanks venusbaby... We have been trying to concieve for a year now. Will keep you posted if anything positive happens :)

7. ttcnj

ttcnj New IL'ite

Thanks for ur response venusbaby. Could u tell what kind of insurance covers infertility treatments.. We have humana and it doesnt cover any of the infertility treatments.. But we r ready to change to a different insurance which provides these facilities..

8. venusbaby

venusbaby Guest

i am not sure wht insurance covers infertility treatments. But NJ comes under a mandatory law for all the insurances to cover some or the other percentage of infertility treatments. We r with United Healthcare.
    Sorry, i could'nt help much in this.
    Even for IUI's, our insurance did not pay for IUI's and injectibles, but covered our daily blood works and ultrasounds pertaining to that treatment.