Shasti poojai for TTC friends.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarasthara, May 3, 2009.

1. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear All TTC Friends,

One of the best parikaram, I m going to share with you all, for conceiving & i m a live example for this. With grace of Lord Muruga we were gifted with boy baby.

I request you all to do this poojai with full faith on Lord Muruga..

On Valar Perai Shasti (Shasti comes after Newmoon day or amavasya), be fasting for whole day & read Shanmuga Kavasam for 11 times in front of Lord Murugan Photo or idol and offer Naivediyam & arathi to God. After finishing this poojai you have to donate raw rice & jaggary (pachai arusi & vellam) to any person in transparent bag becos rice & jaggary must be visible to others. you have to perform pooja for 9 weeks & evenings is good time for this poojai. you have milk & fruits for dinner.
    This is general parikaram & anyone can follow not considering rasi & natachatiram. Shasti is also favorable day for having love.

As Roopa nair written in other thread "puthra pouthrabi vritischa vidya boga baladhigam ayur arogya sampatti ashta aiswaryam dvamewahi" is a 148th solkam of Lakshmi sahasranamam which can be chanted for 24 times everyday for purpose of conceving.

May God shower all his blessings towards these TTC girl with healty babies.

All the Best[​IMG]

(I have already posted this information in other thread & liked to share in a separate thread. Dear Moderators, if this thread is not under forum etiquette please take required action. thanks)
    `

below file contains tamil & english Shanmuga Kavasam.

Shasti Days in 2009
    Shasti Days in 2010 based on Indian Standard Time (IST)
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...ti-poojai-for-ttc-friends-54.html#post1586978
    Shasti Days in 2012
    Shasti Days 2013
    Shasti Days for the year 2014

One more procedure for Shasti Pooja: Check this out too!
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...ti-poojai-for-ttc-friends-72.html#post2028481
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...ti-poojai-for-ttc-friends-73.html#post2032393

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014

2. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi saras,

thanks very much for this initiative of starting a new thread for the same..This surely should benefit all of us.....:thumbsup

3. deepss25

deepss25 Bronze IL'ite

hi saras,

Thank u so much.this small sloka will also be added on to my list.all of us will surely be benefited.

cheers
    Deepa:)

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dear Friends,

Now i like to add my experience too.

Yes i even use to tell many if you have believe please take this viradham.

Even i have been blessed with cute daughter after finishing this viradham.

After losting my first child within 5days, that 2years i was in state of depression....my brother was born after doing this pooja by my mom.

So i even did this poojai . After Maha Shasti the next month i got conceived around the time of my first daughter expired date.

Though my way of poojai was little difference from above mentioned.

I take bath lite lamp read Shasti kavasam both morning and evening two times , whole day i take milk, fruits. Dinner i had light normal diet after evening poojai.

On the last day i did Moongdhal paysam after i finished my poojai. Shasti even falls every month on one day, you can also take that viradham ,its called monthly shasti. Till date i thank god and do the monthly shasti too....

All the best& pray lord muruga to bless all who are TTC soon with healthy baby.

I have attached Shasti kavasam in Tamil

Shasti kavasam in English: http://kavignarvaidha.tripod.com./kavachameng.htm

Here the link for Shasti dates in 2009 and few information on Shasti.
    Sashti Vratam: Shasti Days in 2009

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2009
    ILoveTulips likes this.
  5. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear Gokusha,

Its very nice to hear from you that too same exprience, amazing (pullarichu pochi). i used to take viradham in above said way & it very powerful to beat worst puthira thosham, i heard it from one saga in Thiruchendur temple. way may be diffrent but goal is one and shasti is best.

May God shower his blessing to all these TTC girls with healty babies. thanks for sharing your exprience about miracle of Lord Muruga & for boosting the confident level of our TTC friends.

6. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear Roopa & Deepss,

Soon you ll be gifted with healthy babies with grace of Lord Muruga & my prayers is alwalys for you both. all the best

7. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Saras,

You are absolutely 100% right.

Actually my hubby stopped praying god after my first baby lost, even me too for few days.After that i started my ususal prayers, as where will we go other than to our mom(God).

Inspite of compel, he stands some days thats it for festival prayers. But after taking this viradham, he shown some interest, also prayed with dedication.....

I have two more of my friends who conceived after taking this viradham, but i thought i should share the live experience which i felt in my life.

I cry aloud before Murugar calender daily, he has answered my prayer, surely will answer all our TTC ladies prayers too.

But have full hope and faith .....if not immediately surely he will answer your prayers soon.

1 person likes this.
  8. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras & Gokusha

Thanks for sharing your exprience with us. You are so kind. May God Bless you always !!

Actually i went to Gabrakshambigai Temple in India last December and i'm chanting Her Sloka everyday. But i feel it's not enough, so i was asking Lord Shivaperuman for any pariharam or viratham for conceiving. He have answered my question through you guys !!!

Million thanks !

I will start to observe Shasti viradham !

9. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    Can anyone tell me when shasti (date)for this month. As i don't have tamil calender.

10. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Below details for your reference :-
    May - 29
    June - 28
    July - 27
    August - 25
    Sept - 24
    Oct - 19-25 (maha shasti)
    Nov = 23
    Dec - 22