Karuvalacheri amman temple turmeric - a query about it

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hemadurga, Jan 20, 2009.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Re: Turmeric from garbharakshambigai

Hi Mitsviki,

I don't know anything about Garbharakshambigai turmeric, i only got Kumkum and Vibhuthi from there.
    Since you got it, start using it everyday till you finish it. Stop during periods.
    Turmeric from any devi temple, whether it is Karuvalercheri amman or Garbahrakshambigai method is same. So use it completely this time.

Best regards
    Saras

2. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Hema,
    Thanks for the updation, im more clear now. Thanks so much for the wishes Hema, hope all of us will share the good news soon.

Dear Saras,
    Yes im very confident that soon all our will be answered and will soon have our little bundle of joy in our hands.

Love,
    Prems

3. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

Thanks so much .I think she got it from the karuvalecheri temple only.

i shall using it asap.

4. manjurajokiam

manjurajokiam New IL'ite

Hi Hemadurga,

could u pls tell me hw to get to karuvalancheri amman temple. we have planned to visit 4 temples in tanjore'
    1. vaitheeswaran temple
    2. thirumanancheri temple
    3. garbharashaambigai temple
    4. sarabeswara temple

recently i came to know about this temple from a friend whom i met in hospital. could u also let me knw the temple timings and wat r the procedures to be followed

thank u .

5. khushis

khushis New IL'ite

Dear Saras and other Members,

I visited Karuvalercheri & Garbharakshambigai temple yesterday, it was really wonderful experience. I have got 7 turmerics pods from the Pujaarijee. Coudl you please help me how to use the same.
    I got confused with whatever Pujari has told and I thought its one pod for one day but now going through your comments I realize that one would lasts for months. I have already finished one pod by applying it entirely on my face :cry:

I need your help in below queries:
    1. Do I need to apply turmeric after bath?
    2. After how much time should I clean my face, can I use soap or just water?
    3. Did you all just apply it on your face

I don't have the stone to rub the turmeric make the paste out, any suggestion how to make the paste when you don't have the stone.

Thank you so much... please help me out :help
    Khushis