TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

On contraceptives, you'll only get a period if you have those fake pills for a week (they come in the packet, so that you remain in the habit of taking the pill).

2. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

I`m sorry to know about your pain.These doc visits are soo painful with
    loads of injections and painful test.I hope this roller coaster ride will end soon for you.
    My blood work was done on CD-2.the prolactin level came 30 then they injected some medicine in me and tested again after 30 min then the level came 217 my doc said that it should be below 150.The country where I live they don`t speak English so,I`m sorry I can`t read the name of the medicine.Can you please tell me how long did it take for the levels to go down after medicine?

Regards,
    Princi

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Cool Shina... :)

Hi Priya Suresh,
    Thanks for the info.

Hi Princi,
    I have no idea about the test you have mentioned. Compared to my test results 30 is no bad. Most gynec will ask to take those tablets for 3-6 months. Hope this piece of info is useful to you...

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  4. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

I came to know you did Pap smear from your post.In Australia the doctors insist to take Pap smear test once in 2 years.Free vaccination is also available for girls upto 25(I guess).But why did not the doctor advise you to take pain killer? It should have reduced your pain.Let us see when our journey ends......May God bless u.Take care dear.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  5. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Priyasuresh,

Thanks a lot for the info.

Hi Vasu,

Thanks a lot that info is indeed helpful.My dr has advised me medicine for 3 months 1 tab/week.Now,I`m not so hopeful for the next 3 cycles until my level goes down..Take cr dear.

Baby dust to all TTC friends..

6. Babydream

Babydream Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,Sharanya,Bambli, VLR,Preeti,Sanaka,Aishu,Radha,Sashi,Cindhuja, Sorry if I have missed some one,

I am leaving with DH tomorrow for Switzerland and after 2 weeks I will be leaving for India.I may not be able to login frequently but my best wishes will be with you all and i will pray for everyone whenever I visit temple.All the best for everyone.:thumbsup

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ooops.. Sorry Priya... I have taken pain killers too which is among those set of tablets. I was weak with those tablets, thats it! After a day i could reover from those... Thanks for stepping in & thanks for your wishes too!

Cool Princi. Pregnancy can happen anytime with any conditions. Just chill out! Take the tablets without fail. It will do the good. Take care...

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

8. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Babydream,
    Enjoy your vacation. Never know you might return with a good news.

Hi Vasu,
    How are you now?

Hi Friends,
    All the best to all TTC ladies.

9. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi BD
    Have a nice trip dear with your DH and have a nice time :)...forget abt all the ttc worries...hope it clicks and you share us the good news as soon as you come from your trip.:) Baby dust to you dear.

Hi Friends
    Hope you all are doing fine. Nothing much form my side. Waiting for my AF. This month my doc told to take premoult N from D16 to D26 for getting periods on time . I finished them by monday. Till now i did not get and i dont have much hope on this cycle as we did not try. Hope God answers to all our prayers very sooon:bowdown. Babydust to all ttc ladies.

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Babydream,

Enjoy your trip. Vasu is right. I suggest you forget all these TTC and enjoy your vacation and come back with fresh mind. Your never know things may work for. Happy vacation and all the best.

Dear Sashi99,

Primolut-N is supposed to help maintain good endometrium thickness which is required if we conceive. Else it helps to get periods on time. Periods usually start 3-5 days after stopping this pill. All the best Sashi99 dear.

Dear Sharanya,Aishu,Sakna,VLR,Princi,Bambli,Sheshin,Shina,RG,preeti,anajay

How are you all gals doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.