TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sree lata,
    Its good to hear from you...
    Keep going....
    Thanks for your wishes....
    Take care...

Sorry to hear about your periods Bambli... Console your hubby. All the best to your prayers for next 45 days....

Hi Ani & H4B,
    Don't loose hope....
    Be positive. Baby dust to you...

2. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

Hi vasu
    good to know that your lapro went on good. You will be alright soon. Nothing to worry.
    Take care.. Take rest.
    Good luck
    ani

3. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vasu ,

Good to see u back . All the best to recover soon. Lets see the glass half full. We have read many IL's conceive with one tube . So lets not lose hope.

My Gyn asked me to go for Lap this month as 3 yrs of trying naturally hasnt given any result yet. But DH isnt willing to go for it. So trying naturally this month too. Also sincerely seeking blessings from Garbarakshambikai ammai to help me go thru this.

My prayers to give you strength thru this journey..

Take care .

4. Vasumathy

Hi Sankna,
    I felt my condition is little bad dear.... One tube in completely blocked & other is slow when passing dye through it! Don't understand what that means... Waiting for my next doc appointment & get some answer for my questions!
    Lets wait & watch. Anyway thanks...

Thanks Ani...

5. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi vasu,

take care..and one patent tube is enough for conceiving...get all your doubts cleared with your gyneac...get well soon..:)

all the best for the IUI..hope u succeed ..best wishes and prayers...

6. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

hai vasu,
    sorry to hear about your tube blockage, dont worry all our IL prayers are strong that will surely give good news to all of us.dont worry take care and All the best hope everything will be fine soon

7. hoping4best

hoping4best New IL'ite

hi all

vasu do not get upset. even i have one tube blocked and one open. i have researched and asked three doctors they say if one ovulates from the side which has open tube chances of conceiving are just as good as in normal circumstances. also God works in mysterious ways. even if one tube is blocked egg can still travel from the blocked side to the open side. how no one knows and my doctor side she has seen many such cases. lets hope for the best right!

whats confusing me is why many of you ladies were not given the option of laparoscopy before TCC. i underwent laparoscopy , heteroscopy, HGS and all blood work even before my doctor let me try timed intercourse with medicines.

my update is that my period date was 10th i went for blood test on 11 and it too came out negative so my first IUI has failed. am now waiting for my periods to start the second cycle. i have one tube blocked and hubby has morphology issues. in our first IUI on first day morphology was 0% and on second day just 1%. my doctor said there is no thing which can be done about it. so am planning for my second IUI and then take a break in the month of Ramadan and then go for IVF in august september.

so my 2WW ended in disappointment and now again wait beings and toughes part is there is no set limit when it will be over.

praying that next time i join you all in 2WW i have good news to give as well as Good news to get from all of you

8. platinumsweet

Hi vasu,,
    sorry to hear about your tube blockage.. I thought if tehre is blockage it can be opened during laproscopy.
    Things will be alright dear.. Dont worry.

9. platinumsweet

Hi h4b
    i think i am joining you with first failed iui. I didnt check for hpt. But i am getting my symptom of period. I dont know what to do next. I think i must concentrate more on weight reduction and my dh's count.
    Guys give me your suggestions.. What i should do next.go for another iui. Or wait a couple of month and do it again.
    Thanks ani

10. Vasumathy

Hi Ani,
    Why do you loose your hope before getting your periods?
    Just relax...
    Be positive until you get some solid results....

Baby dust to you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.