Miscarriage support group

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by creative, Jun 2, 2008.

1. creative

creative New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am trying to concieve after a month. What are the precautions I need to take from now, as I had a miscarriage for my first pregnancy. What diet should I follow from now? What are the exercises can I do now? I will be very thankful if anyone could help me.

2. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Creative...

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Don't worry and have faith in god, you will get pregnant soon. I am not sure if your doctor has adviced you to try right after your miscarriage. There is no harm of trying, but usually doctor advice to wait for two three months, because your body need to recover. But again I am not a doctor so its a good idea to consult your doctor, stay healthy, take pre-natal vitamins, normal excercise. Hopefully you will be pregnant soon. Good luck.

3. creative

creative New IL'ite

Hi Amicable,
    Thank you for ur advice. Doctor told I can try to concieve after 2 months of my miscarriage, as my blood count is good. I am taking prenatal vitamins daily. What other precautions should I take to concieve a healthy baby?

4. Priyankamaloo

Priyankamaloo New IL'ite

strange prob!!!!!!!!!!!

hi frends
    i need ur help!!!!!!!! i m triying 4 a baby from 2 year. I am pcod other than it my all repors r normal. few days ago a strange case happend with me, my last period was on 18th feb 09 for my next cycle i watied till 6 april when nothing happens i went 2 my gyn. they gave me a dose of ing prolutine depot 250 mg and told me to wait 4 next 15 days . nothing will happen after then i go 4 hcg test the test was fant positive than dr gave me dofastin and folic acid for 15 days .
    After 3 days i started light brown discharge than i tested again this time hcg test was postive with dark line again i vist 2 dr this time thay call me next day for scanning. in scanning thay found no SEC than and told me to go for blood test my test was positive with 295 hcg leavle. but my dr told me ur not pregnant bcus no sec is found(my endormentum was thick that time) after a day in mrg i strated bleeding like in flow less way and stop afer 2 hour than i agin go for hcg test the test was negative this time and after 2 days it started again and with blood flash like element also came out from my body. i really dont understand wat was that . plz help me still my dr. say it was not pregnacy

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Re: strange prob!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,I think it was blighted ovum or missed miscarriage.All the signs of pregnancy will be there,but the scan will show no sac,or the foetus stops developing at a certain stage and the brain is waiting for the signal to go ahead with a miscarriage.This is why it is called missed miscarriage-Either the brain will get the signal a little late and miscarriage will happen on its own or you will have to initiate a miscarriage(with a tablet) and then do D & C.

This is nature's way of stopping a pregnancy which was not meant to be-that is-if the pregnancy does go ahead,the foetus will have some abnormalities.My doctors say that many pregnancies end this way and in some cases,since the miscarriage happens in the first few weeks of pregnancy,we will not even know we were pregnant since we will think it is our normal monthly periods.

Don't lose heart ,start taking prenatal vitamins(folic acid tablets) and then wait for atleast 2 complete menstrual cycles before planning your next pregnancy.:thumbsup

6. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

Re: strange prob!!!!!!!!!!!

dear priyanka,
    3 signs of yours make me feel that you were pregnant... as per what i know
    a)you had brown discharge(similar to implantation bleeding)
    b) hpt was positive
    c) your endometrium was thick.. which happens at the onset of conception...
    but then since there wasnt a formation of sac, i second sunitha, that it could be a missed miscarriage...
    just relax, and continue with your ttc journey..

all the very best!

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  7. snoopy10

snoopy10 New IL'ite

ttc

iam 25 years , i have been trying to conceive from 2 months(6months back misscarriage). my periodic cycle (32)?

But it starts with spotting and after one week normal onestarts..This month my period brown color(coffee dust color) could any body please help me on this........Thanks

8. Laxmirani

Laxmirani Junior IL'ite

More Abortions

Hi,

I am 27 years old..I got aborted twice..both are in 3rd mnth only..fetal heart did not come in both cases..I have irregular periods..when I gone thru the observations, I got to know that I have higher APTT count...Nw again I am planning for good pregnency...I a in depression.:drowning.Please advise me the food habits and ther tips for good pregnency...

Thank you..Awaiting for replies..:hatsoff

9. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Re: More Abortions

Dear Laxmirani,
    Don`t lose your heart. Be brave and courageous. Take folic acid
    tablets daily (after consulting your doctor), which is very essential
    for good foetus formation. Eat variety of fruits and best of luck!

10. sujavinay

sujavinay Senior IL'ite

Re: More Abortions

hi laxmi,
    take folic acid tablets dear.
    the first three months of foetal growth requires maximum foic acid.
    eat sprouts, they are high in folic acid.
    do not strain urself too much till the fifth month. after that u can take long walks.
    take care.
    prayers for you.