Pcos!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sophiebaggio, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Sophiebaggio

Sophiebaggio Senior IL'ite

I have pcos for 10 years.I have never had regular periods.i m taking fertility treatments for the past 8 months with no success.I ovulate with injections but do not conceive.hsg showed both tubes clear.currently in the tww after my first iui.did anybody with pcos succeed with fertility treatments?If so what worked for u?IUI IVF??

2. ramyasubash

ramyasubash Bronze IL'ite

@sophiebaggio

hi

i too have pcos but more than 14 years. same problem as you have said. i too got ovulated through injections (after ovarian drilling), n my tubes were also clear. i got succeeded with my first iui only. do take rest , it will help you alot.

3. Sophiebaggio

Thanks ramya..i wish my first iui works too.:)are u in chennai?if so can u tell me some good fertility clinics.

4. ramyasubash

ramyasubash Bronze IL'ite

no im in salem. good luck for ur iui. i have went to rainbow hospital, actually many couples gt good result from here, so with their advice i went there. my doctor is Dr. jayamala, she gave me a guarantee that within a year i visit her, vl get pregnant and she kept her word. i have went to 4 more doctors also but no result. even from chennai and kerala many couples come for treatment

5. Sophiebaggio

Thanks ramya:)

1 person likes this.
  6. sanarthi

sanarthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sophie,

Ladies health = Uterus health. So we need to keep our uterus healthy. These PCOs are just unmature eggs that does not find its way to come out .

Please continue your treatment. Alongside take some walk into yoga.

You can do Asanas - there are many asanas for making uterus healthy. the main would be sarvanga asana ( shoulder stand) where all the body parts are kept in air opposing the gravity. When you come to normal pose, blood rush and all toxins are sent out. So you can try those asanas, please go to nearby yoga centers.

Incase you are busy and cannot spend 2 hrs/1 hrs for asanas, try Vethathri maharishi's simplified exercise.

This Maharishi's exercise is very effective.
    1. Simplified exercise - very effective, particularly deer exercise ( maan payirchi) for uterus.
    2. Kayakalpam - Just 5 mins in morning and 5 min in evening and 1 min at night befor you sleep,is very effective for pcos. Many ladies have told that their pcos have reduced to a greater expent. This Kayakalpam will also help you to get a good child.
    3. Meditation - Vethathiri has taught many meditations. concentration on eyebrow center, head center and mooladaram is very effective. please try these. just 20 mins time you can meditate.

Not only pcos any other ailment will be cleared if you practise it well.

So try contacting nearby SKY centers.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sophiebaggio