Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vandana20, Feb 5, 2016.

1. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

Hi All, I am trying to conceive since 4 years no success because my husband has Azzospermia and my AMH Low.. Please help me sharing your success stories and experiences. Thanks.

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

3. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

I donno how to PM... pls provide me your email i can get u there

4. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hello @vandana20,

Do you know why your DH has azoospermia (nil count) ? Is it obstructive or non obstructive. In either case it's best to go for Icsi with testicular extraction (if multiple semen sample / Merc collection produces nil sperm. Since your Amh is also slightly reduced its better to go for assisted technology rather than trying natural. Ask your DH to quit smoking,drinking,hot water bath,tight underwear and follow diet rich in antioxidants.
    In our case my DH had severe oligospermia (sperm count 2-5mil/ml with good to average motility and poor morphology) and I had slightly low normal Amh, poor egg quality (found out while Icsi) and conceived naturally after 5yrs (1 IUI and 3 Icsi failures) purely by god's kind grace. My DH was taking antioxidants(he Took extra strong antioxidants for last 3-4 months before v conceived as we were preparing for donor egg cycle ), nuts, veggies rich in antioxidants since the time we found out about his low sperm quality .

5. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vandana

You should post at least 10 post in a month then only you will have PM option. Please left click my user id in that click private message and send your Email id.

providing email id here is against form rules.

6. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

Not sure.. Seems he has some blockage in Vas Tubes / absence of Vas Tubes bcoz of which sperms not travelling out... they did biopsy and retrieved some sperm tissues. i was not able to develop more than one follicle when they gave stim injections.. so my IVF was cancelled. Doctor asking to go for Donor Sperm or Donor Egg which i am not ready to go for.. very confused situation.

7. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hello @vandana20,

sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle. What is your Age and Antral follicle count ?? Did you try just one Stims cycle ? Sometimes ppl respond differently to different Stims protocol. If you have at least 4-5 antra follicle count and normal fsh level you can try different protocol with higher dose of Stims. Also some Drs prescribed Dhea to increase egg quality and quantity which is taken at least for 3 months . Try all possible options before deciding on donor route.

8. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

My Age is 34, Antral follicle count is low donno count. Yes just one Stims cycle. I don't like to go for donor. I want our own baby. Please let me know if any experiences.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Just wait for the response from the current cycle. How many follicles grow and so on. There are tablets to stimulate the andral follicles and low AMH. Hope you doc suggests those to you. If not, have a word with your doc.
    All the best.