Any review on Dr Meenakshi Ahuja - Fortis La Femme, GK-2, Delhi ?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by muskaan777, Nov 14, 2015.

1. muskaan777

muskaan777 New IL'ite

Hello,

I would like to hear more about Dr Meenakshi Ahuja - Fortis La Femme, GK-2, New Delhi.

Kindly suggest.

2. muskaan777

muskaan777 New IL'ite

Hi,

I went to Meenakshi Ahuja a week before Diwali and she suggested me to go for IUI. She didnt do any investigations nor she mentioned any tests to get it done. She only mentioned to get the follicle monitoring done and on the appropriate day the IUI was done.

First day post IUI passed and I could feel that I have not ovulated. I went for follicle monitoring the next day post IUI and they confirmed that I have not ovulated. It was Diwali week and I kept on trying to reach the doctor Meenakshi Ahuja by all possible means. But, sadly I could not connect. I tried to call her but she was not responding. I even dropped sms & whatsapp messages but no response. Finally, the third day of IUI in the morning, I spoke to Meenakshi Ahuja on phone and she told me to take Progesterone injection asap.

In the end, my IUI was a failure just because of her negligence and non availability. I did not ovulated and she did my IUI early just because of Diwali holidays & festivities. I did not have any hassle to get the IUI done this month itself. Before the procedure, I asked the Dr clearly whether she will be available or not since its Diwali week. And after her confirmation, I agreed for the procedure.

When I went for follow up, now I could realize that she is very careless and unprofessional. While I went for consultation she was busy chit chatting on whatsapp and phone. I would not recommend her for anyone.

These people dont understand peoples problem and pain. They just want to make money and nothing else. That's how they own Audi & BMW cars.

Conclusion: Dr Meenakshi Ahuja - Fortis La Femme, GK-2 - very careless and unprofessional. Totally money minded.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Muskaan,
    You can back with the doc review. Thats good. Good job. :thumbsup
    Sorry for the difficulties caused in your last cycle. Take care.
    Hope soon you will hold your LO!