My ttc diary

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sara1104, Nov 5, 2015.

1. sara1104

sara1104 Senior IL'ite

It's been 5 yrs since we married.. Been ttc for nearly 4 yrs.. My first pregnancy ended up in missed abortion. It's nearly an yr and a half since my first pregnancy. Have a history with hypothyroidism and a failed iui. Am 28 now. After DnC, my periods were irregular and doesn't last for a day. I have been going to a gynec for nearly 10 months. She gave me a regular pattern of Siphene, progynova, hcg, and susten. She would ask me to take a break every 2 or 3 months. My endo was not growing above 4 mm and this has been my drill for the past 10 months. Since it is a secondary infertility, she didn't give it much of a thought.
    So I left my job, came to my hometown, met my old gynec and had a completely medicated iui.
    I had 5 follicles and an endo of 7.7 mm.
    I had my iui on 31st Oct. Today is my 5dpiui.
    I have this left hip pain that I usually have before AF arrives and too sensitive nipples. It's too early for pms. It's too early for implantation. Feeling continuous nerve twitching if I lie on my back. Feeling very uncomfortable. I am not reading symptoms this time. My mother has me bed ridden and I don't have anything else to do. She is over protective. My gynec gave me susten 400SR twice and it is not helping me sleep. Usually i sleep like a baby after susten 200mg. So here I am around 3am awake wondering what's going on that belly of mine.

2. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

I don't know if you are looking for some advice or just needed to vent. But I thought you may feel better if someone responded.

You have been through a tough time and it is quite normal to worry and ponder about what is going to happen. But you must remember, the future is not in your hands and the past is gone an you can do nothing about it. You are taking the right steps to get pregnant. And truth be told, that is the only thing that is in your hands. Do your best and leave the rest to God.

Now, for the time being, if you want to sleep - which you must!....

Take a few deep breaths and say to God, whatever happens is in your hands and I surrender to you. Keep repeating that and you will drift off to sleep without your knowledge. I know, because that is exactly what I did last night

Have faith . It will happen when it is time.

1 person likes this.
  3. sara1104

sara1104 Senior IL'ite

Thanx soulful. I needed to vent out. But it feels gud after seeing your reply.

Update : 6 DPIUI
    Had a HCG shot today. Stomach feels heavy and bloated. Still got that pain in the left hip. Gynec advised a urine test.

4. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

hang in there....Best of Luck

5. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

hey sara my iui was one day before you .. 29 Oct @7 Pm
    im having pain in my uterus but im going to office on two wheeler,Im not geting wht to do and wht not to do ..im cooking and doing all house hold work