Long struggle and happy ending...Happy year ahead...Thanks to Dr Samundi and Dr Divya

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by suprajarengana, Oct 28, 2015.

1. suprajarengana

suprajarengana New IL'ite

hey guys,

Im Supraja from NJ. I am working as BA and you know how our lifestyle is. My first mistake was to postpone my pregnancy. I thought first 5 years is a good time to set my career and also bond with my hubby. Life was a roller coaster when I tried conceiving. We thought in a couple of months I will get pregnant. Numerous visits to the gynae and tabs and jabs, my god it was very stressful after the first year of trying.

I was feeling lost and lonely and i came to know I am not alone when i saw a lot of women in my same age struggling to conceive. When i did my rounds of research, threads on indus ladies really helped me to soothe myself and to think positive. So today I thought i shall share my thoughts here which would help someone else.

After 4 years of repeated IUI & IVF failures and 1 miscarriage, I thought I should get back home stay with family and get the treatment done in Chennai (my hometown). I did take a lot of time to find the best gynae to start my treatment. I was referred to many drs and at last I settled with dr samundi.

I had taken treatment with dr samundi and i think her approach was very nice cos my ivf protocol was custom made for me. I had always developed only 2 to 3 follicles in the US and when i tried in Chennai, i developed about 9 follicles which gave me a very promising and positive vibe. May be it was family support which helped me respond well.

our experience was very pleasant and whenever there were little issues it was immediately addressed by the team which was the major plus. we had stayed for about 4 weeks in chennai and I need to mention that we got timely advise whenever we needed. dr divya was also very kind in answering all our queries and always smiled and made us feel warm during the consultations.

unfortunately my first attempt failed, but the confidence they us pushed us to try a frozen cycle and now im carrying 7 months. I had been dreaming to carry my child for the past 5 years and this is my best gift i could get from god. I want to share this piece of info cos I was really struggling to find a good dr who is genuine. to gain that trust, its very important and I was totally overwhelmed with dr samundi's personal care and affection she gives for her patients. If i dont mention about their help, it will be a big guilt for me. writing this thread and made me feel so happy.

This new year will be the most happiest for me when i deliver my child. my parents were so supportive and my husband needs an award for being so caring when i needed the most.

guys i truely adore everyone here who has shared their experience which has been helpful for many women. I wish all of you good luck who are TTC. may god bless you all.

be positive and god is gonna be kind on all of us.

good luck...loads n loads of baby dust

3 people like this.

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Re: Long struggle and happy ending...Happy year ahead...Thanks to Dr Samundi and Dr D

Wishing u safe and happy delivery... thanks for the information, it will really be helpful for people like us who are suffering to select a hospital... it would b helpful if u can explain in detail why u choose this hospital, on what grounds, did u check any other hospital in chennai? where did u take treatment ,ramapuram? did u stay in hospital itself? how much did it cost u in total?

Thanks in advance

3. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Re: Long struggle and happy ending...Happy year ahead...Thanks to Dr Samundi and Dr D

ThnkQ for sharing u r story.It will really helpful and give hope for people like us.
    Wishing u a Healthy pregnancy and safe delivery...

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy Supraja. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Its good that you decided to write and motivate fellow TTC people! Good job! :thumbsup

5. hmanne

hmanne New IL'ite

Hi Supraja,

Nice to read your post that you for sharing, that will give us some positive vibes. I wish you very healthy pregnancy and delivery..

Good bless you!