polyp in uterus

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bujjima, Oct 12, 2015.

1. bujjima

bujjima New IL'ite

hi..i have small polyp in uterus.. and my doc has suggested for surgery to remove polyp.. anybody has gone for this surgery??

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Sorry..Polyp means?

3. bujjima

bujjima New IL'ite

its endometrial polyp inside uterus..like small mass.. i need to go for hysteroscopy to remove polyp..

4. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Hello dear,
    I had polyp after my stimulating injection during IVF and because of which my embryo transfer was delayed. Doctor suggested me to do heavy exercise like running and skipping till I get my periods. And chances are there that it might go by itself. Thank God, with my next period it went and my uterus became clear. But, in case you need to go for hysterscopy, don’t worry its a mild procure. You will be given general anesthesia and by the time you regain your senses everything will be fine. Most of the ladies doesn’t feel anything after that and can return back home on the same day. But few do get mild cramps, you can ask for pain killer if you want. Don’t stress out, its a simple procedure.

1 person likes this.
  5. bujjima

bujjima New IL'ite

Thank you Saya83 for ur response.. My doc also suggested to wait for period as some times it will go by itself..but didn't ask me to do any exercise.. But fortunately i'm doing cardio exercises and hope polyp will go..anyways i have made up my mind for anything..

and i have one more doubt.. If at all i go for surgery, my doc told that we have to stop trying for 2 months.. And then we can try..is it so??

6. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Appreciate your positive spirit. And am praying for you that it will go by itself. Regarding trying thing am not sure, because I was scheduled for FET in the same month and hence wouldn’t have tried naturally. So such a question didn’t pop-up for me. Clear it with your doctor and ask her for the reason? Take care.

7. lalaiwani84

lalaiwani84 New IL'ite

Hi How did u know that u have polyp ? i am in uk i have irregular periods and was diagonised with pcos in india now the period is like once every 58 days with clots so went to gynae she told that hysteroscopy should be done but i am quite nervous.....

8. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Yes, I went through it. For me it was minor removal no anesthesia nothing. took in total 20 minutes. and I was back to normal in an hour.

9. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

TVS helps determine whether you have polyps or not.

10. lalaiwani84

lalaiwani84 New IL'ite

hi i had tvs but they didnt find polyps but they r telling that it might be polypoidal in nature....