Trying to Conceive: 2nd child.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by needhappylife, Oct 9, 2015.

1. needhappylife

needhappylife Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am 30 years old.I have DD who is 4.6 years old and We are trying for second baby since last Feb-15 but not successful till now.Got confirmed in month of may-15 but baby was not growing, had miscarriage at 6 weeks itself :(

my periods are very regular 28-30 day cycle always.we are trying again, still no luck. I feel frustrated when I get my periods. Since we have 1st child girl, we want boy(if god gives happy) to complete the family.

any suggestions. what I should do to increase chance of conceiving.

I am planning to visit Gync this month.

Please keep me in your prayers.

2. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Hello,

Please check if you are having a dominant follicle in every cycle. Even though you get period regularly the egg will not be dominant to get fertilized. Im not sure aware of more details. I know only this because my cousin get her period regularly but does not conceive. When she went for test it was told that she is not releasing a dominant follicle. For that she used medicines and now she is pregnant.

All the best.

3. needhappylife

needhappylife Junior IL'ite

Thanks Archana for the info..

May be same case for me aswell..even with 1st child, doctor gave me some tablet on 2nd day of cyle for 5 days, went for ovalution monitoring checkup during CD10 to CD14, that cycle I have conceived..

Visited doctor for 1st child only after trying for 6 months.I am planning visit doctor this time aswell.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Meet your gynec and know whats happening inside and work based on that. All the best.
    Eat good, stay healthy. Avoid stress.