Why am I not able to accept?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Sep 9, 2015.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot CoolPie. i will be moving to Hyd soon. Going to take a break for few months before trying again, I dont have any frozen embryos. I will find out more about the hospitals you mentioned. Will add you in whatsapp an get in touch for more info.

Thanks a lot..

2. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks @Visasri.
    can you PM me his number please. Thirukadayur should be able manageable. I can plan a trip in next few months.

3. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Sent a Pm dear
    check

4. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks visasri.got the number. But you have mentioned he may ask 20k?? I don't think I have so much money right now :(. Have just spent so much money on IVF and that also failed. :(

5. anameka

anameka New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this group. I fell very sorry for you. Even I am on the same boat. We have been trying to conceive since 3years with no luck. I had 4 IUI's, 3IVF's and 1Frozen Embryo Transfer with no luck. After 9months of stopping all fertility treatments I was on clomid again for 2months with no luck. Now we are trying naturally with out any medication. Today is 19th day of my cycle with no +ve OPK. I am worried. But I had wet cervical mucus on cycle day 15, 16 17. I am just praying to god that I should conceive ASAP

6. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks anameka. Hats off to you. You are a brave girl and I pray that you get to hold your LO soon.

Have you tried to find out from doctor what is the reason for failures. Why did you go for IVF. Is it unexplained infertility or is there any MFI or FFI involved. Since you have tried so many attempts did you do any genetic testing of embryos. Why don't you do a thorough analysis of what went wrong before getting further. I am sure there are many experts here who will be able to guide you better. which Dr are you consulting?

7. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Dear hivid,
    I dont know why i am not able to send message though i am eligible now. I shall just share the hospital name here.
    The name of the hospital is CIMAR Cochin. You can try googling for the hospital and its phone numbers. They are a team of doctors who investigate the past records and assess why the treatments failed in the past. I had totally four IVFs done at various hospital and they all failed. I lost hope and was feeling very bad by passing each day. On the advice of two of my friends of whom one who was also childless for many years and had IVF done at this hospital, I gave a try there. She had twins and I have one baby now.

Sometimes they give medicines for a few months depending on the problem and then do IVF. Its better to meet the doctors once immediately with your past records so that if they were to just prescribe medicines for one or two months you can avoid wasting time.

Just give a try at this hospital. Not much rest is needed though you need to be careful after IVF. Only if doctors advice bedrest for specific patients depending on the patient, you need to take bedrest. Else just be slow doing any sort of work and do not lift weights. Never try to be in a hurry and also avoid jerking. In my team there, they did IVF for four of us and all the four got successful.

If you are a devotee of Lord Murugan, please try to recite vetkuzhali vetkai daily in the morning and evening hours. Pamban swamigal who is the author of this slogan vouches for its assured success.
    Also, you can try naadi reading. There is a Jeeva nadi reading at mettupalayam, Coimbatore in which Sage Agasthiar guides on the current problems. In jeeva nadi the letters appears spontaneously on a nadi leaf unlike in an ordinary nadi and gives solution for our current problems. In many cases, the solutions given in jeeva nadi will solve our problems if the sage's advice is followed.

I want to share my contact number but since the messaging service is not working i dont know how to send it. Anyway, i ll keep trying to send private message.

8. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much CoolPie. I will tag @Saya83 who is also from kerala. I am sure all these information will benefit so many of us. Really nice of you to send the details. i just recd your PM also. And I got your number. I will get in touch with you. At this point I am in Delhi and its not possible for me to go to Cochin. But I am planning to shift to South India soon. I will go and meet the hospital as soon as I can. I hope I get blessed soon.

9. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

My husband does not believe in naadi, astroloy etc. :( I will try to convince him for this.

10. anameka

anameka New IL'ite

Hi,

As of now I don't have any problem. Touch wood. Only thing doctors said is my AMH level that is my egg reserve is getting low. I am in USA. In one of my IVF cycle and Frozen Embryo Transfer doctor told me my endometrin lining was thin. Here in USA doctors say it should be atleast 8mm for the embryo to implant. But recently I went to India and consulted a gynecologist what she told me is it must must be atleast 12mm thickness. Since last two cycles I am not using any medicines. Stopped all of them. I check my body temperature daily in the morning before getting up from bed and also using ovulation predictor kit (OPK). Today is 20th day of my cycle. Still opk did not show me +ve. I am very much worried. Same thing in last month also. Last month I tested opk from 14th day of my cycle to 19th and then stopped. But my temps show me for last month may I ovulated on 23rd or 24th day of my cycle. Show this time I will test till 24th day. One thing I am surprised is I had cervical mucus on cycle day 15,16 and 17. But opk did not show +ve yet. And now there is no mucus. As you said I am not sure whether they did genetic testing of embryos. I will ask my husband. I am just praying for SaiBaba to help us.