Why am I not able to accept?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Sep 9, 2015.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks Ashima and HUGS to you. I know of so many people who conceived and had miracle BFP after failed IVF. One part of my mind says I should believe something like that will happen to me but the other part is scared of yet another disappoinment. Infact my biggest problem has been reading such positive stories, miracle stories and silentlly praying and expecting the same will happen to me.
    Makes me wonder if all this positivity is making more bad than good?

2. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks Nitya. Hugs to you. I hope all of us get to hold our LO soon.

3. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks Vasu. As you said I am trying to heal my heart. But I must tell the pain is unbearable and its a torture to be in this state. I know time is the best healer and I will slowly come out of this pain
    Thanks for being there and answering all my questions.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes dear.. Time will heal you as well. This pain will leave you in sometime. Allow it to leave you. Don't keep thinking about these..
    Be positive and strong.
    Take care.

5. Sindhuv

Sindhuv Silver IL'ite

Hi hivid,

Very bad to know what has happened..I know when in TTC,we expect something and when it does not happen the amount of pain we through can t be expressed in words.
    Just try your max to be positive and believe in almighty.Surely your prayers will be answered one day.Take a break ,go for a vacation,it would help you come out of the stress.Just think your bad times will be ending soon and you ll hold ur LO soon.You are in my prayers.
    Take care

6. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Hivid,

sorry to hear ur struggle, Its always fine to blame god, he is the only person who will readily accept... but dont lose hope in god.. scold him,cry to him,plead to him,fight with him... Atleast he had given u enough money to try with IVF,there are many who dont have enough money to try ivf...take care.

7. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks sindhuv. I will plan a vacation soon.

8. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks sugugiri
    Yes you are right. I should b thankful I atleast had the money to spend on treatments. But I had so much faith in him. I knew Baba would make it work. But when it dint happen I just could not believe.

9. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Felt bad reading ur TTC struggle. Even I struggled for a few years before it clicked. So i know what you are going through.

I dont know whether the forum allows to mention the name of a hospital in Cochin where the success rates in IVF are high though the doctors dont promise anything. But the first time or the second time it clicks. And that is how I had a baby.

Many patients have tried and the result is awesome as far as I know. There may be few failures but in the second try mostly turns in to a successful one.
    I shall try to message u the hospital name and my contact number in a private message but i dont know if i can post private messages now as i had to be eligibile for posting a private message. If i am not eligible now, I ll try to become eligible for posting private message in a day or two. Kindly bear with me and do not think about this failure anymore.

Every problem has a solution.

10. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hivid
    Hugs dear! I just thought o it suddenly, and if you are interested will share the number of a Naadi astrologer. Had perfect predictions, and you have to give nothing but finger prints. He will tell your name, your parents', spouse's etc. If he gives right info, the prediction is continued. Try it, and it costs only 600. But he is in Thirukadaiyur.If you dont mind the distance try it out. Hope you will get some clarity on what is in store.