disappointments one after another....journey becomes harder

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugugiri2010, Aug 31, 2015.

1. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi ILs

Most of them here knows my tough TTC journey...
    Around 5 years of TTC,
    PCOS with left tubal block,
    partial block in right,
    two chemical pregnancies,
    On Diet for almost 3.5 yrs,
    Left my Job,
    Did all pariharams as per the astrologer,
    Walking,jogging and yoga is what i do all day
    Royal jelly ,coq10 ,folic acid consuming all such supplements
    reduced weight to the maximum,
    Acupuncture treatments,
    laproscopy done,
    8 cycles of iui, where 5 cancelled as ovulated in left,3 IUIs failed,

I am tired of hospital ,medicines,injections,treatments...........I want to cry out loud,shout at everyone who asks me for gud news, yell at inlaws who see me like a creature when i get my periods...

is IVF going to give me a solution?
    how am i supposed to get positive thoughts after all such failures?
    where do i get energy to fight anymore?
    What more should i do to succeed?
    too many hospitals,too many suggestion, how do i select one?
    why dont god answer my prayers?

2. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

You live in Chennai??
    Goto Garbharakshambigai temple..Kumbakonam. its only 5.5 hrs travel from chennai
    God will answer your prayers..

1 person likes this.
  3. afcpreethi

afcpreethi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sugan,

I can understand how much pain you are going through. But I would suggest you to remove all the negative thoughts from your mind.

God has great plans for you . Believe in him. Things may look impossible for us but All things are possible to them who believe in God.

First thank God for his Great plans. Thank him each and every minute for answering all your prayers. Thank him for removing all the obstacles in your life that is preventing you to become a mother.

Thank him for blessing you with the Gift of Child. Thank him that next year by this time you are going to have your child on your Lap.

Thank him for your wonderful husband. Thank him for your In laws. Pray for them. Dont get angry or upset over them. God is making you into a wonderful person.
    Bless and Pray for every one. Pray for so many couples who are childless.

God loves children! Fertility and children were always viewed as blessings .It is not God's will to withhold any blessing from you. So ask God. Talk to him like a Child who talks to her father.

You are already blessed with fruitfulness. You have to Claim for that blessings. You have to respond to Infertility and the struggles through Prayer and Faith.
    Please don't ask Why I am not blessed till now? Belive that you are going to be blessed soon.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

In my case , my mother in law is very good person. She used tell me that she was blessed with her daughter only after five years of marriage. So dont worry have faith in God.

So Pray and have complete faith in God. When we rest in God and trust Him to take care of us, then we stop "trying" to make things happen on our own. Occasionally, a woman tries so hard to conceive a baby but when she finally stops trying, she becomes pregnant! When you try so hard in your own strength, your body recognizes the strain and stress and it makes it even harder to conceive!

So please take some break from all these fertility treatments. Remember that God is the one who created you and all the organs in your body. So surrender you and all your organs to God. Completely surrender.

Believe that God has promised you a natural child without any fertility help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDr5TaABRyg

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Definitely try IVF. The chances are much higher than with IUI. You can look at the statistics based on age. At our clinic they advise moving on from IUI after 6 cycles. Wish you good luck.

1 person likes this.
  5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi dear,
    I had pcos, tube blocks like yours, prolactin imbalance & slightly over weight... Did everything for 5+ years, then quite time for 2+ years... Then last ivf helped me to hold on my LO.
    Did everything anyone has said in those days. Went to temples, did all pariharams, took all good stuffs to turn my hard time... This is how infertility struggle goes...

Only our right time has to come to change all these tough moments. Till then, be strong and positive. Let people talk and behave however they want, you stay still. You can't change them. Hold on for your moment. Once your prayers are answered, people will change topic.

Coming to treatment part.. If tubal blocks are there, IVF is the best hope. It will overcome the tubal troubles. Check out good IVF centers around the place you live. Checkout the attention given by the doctors and other people(nurse and other technicians), then decide the ivf center and give it a try. It might take one or two cycles to bring success as ivf itself is a roller coaster ride. It will add more emotional stress. Be strong to take up this part.

Baby dust to you.

6. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Thanks @vasumathy ,@MalStrom ,@afcpreethi,@vedhavalli

I was strong enough to handle things, every cycle i believed this is my one, but after taking too many steps, again failures.... i just wanted to vent somewhere...i know this is the right place... i am sure i will recover soon...thanks ILs.

1 person likes this.
  7. aniya

aniya Senior IL'ite

@sugugiri, why were the iui cycles cancelled if you ovulated from the left side?? Yes do try Ivf.

8. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

my left tube is blocked... they dont want me to risk on ectopic pregnancy